Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Best Farming Character?

Go down 
+2
TheOnlySensei
col_homer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
col_homer
Normal
Normal
col_homer

Best Farming Character? Empty
PostSubject: Best Farming Character?   Best Farming Character? EmptyWed 22 Jun - 10:45

Whats The Best Farming Character? That Can Farm Penya By Mobbing
Back to top Go down
TheOnlySensei
Normal
Normal
TheOnlySensei

PostSubject: Re: Best Farming Character?   Best Farming Character? EmptySat 25 Jun - 12:37

Knight STA,STR MiX

You get around 10k HP at lvl 70 and your AOE Damage for farming is around 9k
With a chance to STUN
Back to top Go down
Mina
Normal
Normal
Mina

PostSubject: Re: Best Farming Character?   Best Farming Character? EmptySat 25 Jun - 12:41

I'd chose a full STR Blade , since you won't have any problems reaching Atk & Crit Chance 100% here .
Actually , I prefere using my full Dex Ranger . I don't like running around to kill the mobs , so I just keep standing at the same spot , collecting some mobs
around me & start Aoe - ing . & If I'm busy while playing , I just use the normal Atk . Works fine , since the pets collect the money anyway . ;)
Back to top Go down
Joii
Normal
Normal
Joii

PostSubject: Re: Best Farming Character?   Best Farming Character? EmptyWed 6 Jul - 4:27

Mina wrote:
I'd chose a full STR Blade , since you won't have any problems reaching Atk & Crit Chance 100% here .
Actually , I prefere using my full Dex Ranger . I don't like running around to kill the mobs , so I just keep standing at the same spot , collecting some mobs
around me & start Aoe - ing . & If I'm busy while playing , I just use the normal Atk . Works fine , since the pets collect the money anyway . ;)

That's Like, perfect explanation right there. :D
A+ On your report Card ;P
Back to top Go down
col_homer
Normal
Normal
col_homer

PostSubject: Re: Best Farming Character?   Best Farming Character? EmptyWed 6 Jul - 17:33

Hey Thanks For That I Really Like My Crackshooter Cause I Deal High Dmg In AOE Plus I Dont Die Easily
Back to top Go down
StepBlade
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Best Farming Character?   Best Farming Character? EmptyWed 20 Jul - 14:46

for me the best farming character is a elementor , u dont need to tank the hits because u can run and use the skills and u do alot of dammage
Back to top Go down
bladerfp
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Best Farming Character?   Best Farming Character? EmptyWed 20 Jul - 20:39

foR ME iS a FuLL deX or deX/sTa crACksHooTEr, HigH DMG bUT HARD to Kill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Farming Character?   Best Farming Character? Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Farming Character?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Support :: Player to Player Support-
Jump to: