Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Love story ! EVENT!

Go down 
+5
Bry
Cassieopeia
Ryan
col_homer
Linyakal
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Linyakal
Noob
Noob
Linyakal

Love story ! EVENT! Empty
PostSubject: Love story ! EVENT!   Love story ! EVENT! EmptyMon 27 Jun - 3:19

Task : Write the BEST love story about anything you want it can be real or just made up. I
It may be as long as you want it to be so take your time on it.
Or it could be just a paragraph that's really nice.
This love story event will go on for 3 days then a winner will be picked.
Be creative
Think of an awesome love story
Do your best! Good luck.
I will be picking the best 3 Love Stories out there. From First place to Third Place.
1st :10bill 2nd: 5bill 3rd: 2.5bill

[Please post your love stories under this forum]
Back to top Go down
col_homer
Normal
Normal
col_homer

PostSubject: Re: Love story ! EVENT!   Love story ! EVENT! EmptyMon 27 Jun - 11:10

There are times when we are timid and shy about expressing the love we feel. For fear of embarrassing the other person, or ourselves we hesitate to say the actual words I love you. So we try to communicate the idea in other words.

We say take care or don't drive too fast or be good. But really these are just other ways of saying I love you, you are important to me I care what happens to you I don't want you to get hurt.

We are sometimes very strange people. The only thing we want to say and the one thing that we should say, is the one thing we don't say. And yet because the feeling is so real and the need to say it is so strong, we are driven to use other words and signs to say what we really mean. And many times the meaning never gets communicated at all and the other person is left feeling unloved and unwanted.

Therefore we have to listen for love in the words that people are saying to us. Sometimes the explicit words are necessary but more often the manner of saying things is even more important. A joyous insult carries more affection and love within the sentiments which are expressed insincerely.

An impulsive hug says i love you even though the words might be saying very different.

Any expression of a persons concern for another says I love you. Sometimes the expression is clumsy sometimes even cruel. Sometimes we must look and listen very intently for the love that contains. But it is often there beneath the surface.

A mother may nag her son constantly about his grades or cleaning his room. The son may hear only the nagging but if he listens carefully he will hear the love underneath the nagging. His mother wants him to do well, to be successful. Her concern and love for her son unfortunately emerge in her nagging. But it is love all the same.

A daughter comes home way past her curfew and her father confronts her with angry words. The daughter may hear only the anger but if she listen carefully she will hear the love under the anger. I was worried about you, the father is saying. Because I care about you and I love you. You are important to me.

We say I love you in many ways with birthday gifts, and little notes, with smiles and sometimes with tears. Sometimes we show our love by just keeping quiet and not saying a word, at other times by speaking out, even brusquely. We show our love sometimes by impulsiveness. Many times we have to show our love by forgiving someone who has not listened to the love we have tried to express.

The problem in listening for love is that we don't always understand the language of love which the other person is using. A girl may use tears or emotions to say what she wants to say and her boyfriend may not understand her because he expects her to be talking his language. Thus, we have to force ourselves to really listen for love.

The problem with our world is that people rarely listen to each other. They hear the words, but they don't listen to the actions that accompany the words or the expression on the face. Or people listen only for rejection or misunderstanding. They do not see the love that is there just beneath the surface even if the words are angry. We have to listen for love in those around us.

If we listen intently we will discover that we are a lot more loved than we realize. Listen for love and we will find that the world is a very loving place after all.

love is a happy thing.
It makes us laugh.
It makes us sing.
It makes us sad.
It makes us cry.
It makes us seek the reason why.
It makes us take.
It makes us give.
Above all else it makes us live.

It is not the presence or absence of people that makes the difference because a person need not be lonely even if he is alone. Sometimes it is good to be alone. But that does not make us lonely. It is not a matter of being present with someone. It is a matter of being present to someone.

So remember. If you love someone tell them. Remember always to say what you mean. Never be afraid to express yourself. Take this opportunity to tell someone what they mean to you. Seize the day and have no regrets.

Most importantly stay close to your friends and family for they have helped make you the person that you are today and are what it's all about anyway.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Love story ! EVENT!   Love story ! EVENT! EmptyMon 27 Jun - 12:24

uhm i wrote a whole book that is a love story :P want to read that whole book it has 119 pages :P ^^ (not finished yet)
Back to top Go down
Cassieopeia
Normal
Normal
Cassieopeia

PostSubject: My entry   Love story ! EVENT! EmptyMon 27 Jun - 14:25

Done in 5minutes when I had nothing to do.....Sorry >< Haven't beta read it so grammar, spelling, punctuation mistakes ahoy

Clear blue eyes gazed out through the open window. Limp brown locks of her hair sprayed out across the white pillow. Those lips that were upturned into a smile were dry, no longer painted red.

Her eyes followed the gentle sway of the leaves, the slow waltz of the air and the calmly floating puffs of cloud. She wished to go outside, I knew that, from the very first day she was brought in this constricting white room she wished to get out.

I loved her. I still love her. I will always love her. Would it be amusing to know what I love of her? What I still love of her and what I will always love of her.

I still love that cheerful and overly sweetened smile that she can still manage through all the pain she is filled with. I still love that silken hair that she is slowly loosing, but I know she will get through this. She is determined enough to do that. A disease like this is nothing.

Nothing but a minuscule parasite in front of our ever flowing love.

I sound cheesy don’t I? I want to laugh it all out. Think this is all a dream. Love can be very…abrupt? Disappointing? It’s just another journey, just another trial in life and for her I will gladly go through it.

I stand up, my sudden movement causes her to look at me with a questioning gaze. All I could do was send a reassuring smile before our children came running in. Looking in their eyes I wondered how to tell them.
Back to top Go down
Bry
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: The Story of How Two Became one.   Love story ! EVENT! EmptyMon 27 Jun - 22:03

Synopsis: This is a True story of how a man named Bry(me) who came from the lowest of places....met the most amazing woman he ever set eyes on. and how the 2 came to be.

RING RING RING!!! RING RING RING! Its 11pm on a warm spring night. Bry runs with expedience to answer this phone. "Hello?" he says, "hey twitch! its ian around the corner from you..i left my hammer over there ill be over to grab it im doing some house repairs...that cool?" "Sure bud, come on over" 5 minutes later Bry hears a knock at the door, Ian arrivied to get his hammer and a girl named Amber was with him, a friend living with ian at the time. she noticed that bry had a IRC client open on his computer. her eyes widened with utter surprise, "Omg bry, is that IRC?!?!?!?!?" Bry smiles and says "Yes amber thats my own IRC client, Masterpiece IRC, Worked 2 years so far on it. u like?" Amber smiles and nods and gives bry a irc site to go to and talk to her. for hours they chatted, and Amber and bry started to fall in love.... amber comes over and her and bry snuggle on the couch on his porch and watch a thunderstorm together... no rain. just Electricity in the sky. A huge Lightbolt Strikes in the Sky. its radiant glow and Extravagant BANG, made their night. bry walked amber home and walked himself back. a true Gentlemen.

Bry lived with 2 druggies, Ronnie and kacie, he unfortunately got caught up in smoking K2, a legal synthetic weed. over the next few weeks bry visited amber all day everyday. ian and his wife kimber. welcomed him over there for the day all the time. they enjoyed his company. one fateful night, amber asked bry to spend the night with her. he slept by her side and snuggled. ian and kimbers had a daughter. named Marilyn (MarBearr in game) who always was a good samaritan to house guests. she always would serve bry with a dinner plate with a smile and pick up after him. Bry thought she was kinda cute. but he had his eyes set elsewhere. bry and amber slowly fell out when bry found out amber had a boyfriend. and she was still saying i love you to him. but bry one night was pulled outside by Amber and Kimber. "Twitch....we need to talk to u about something" Bry smiled and said "Sure, but you may call me Bry of you like, Twitch is simply my nickname" "ok bry, you know our daughter marilyn right? u guys seem to get along well, right?" "why yes we sure do! shes very kool." Bry said happily. "Well our Daughter has a slight crush on you, she mentioned this to me and wanted me to have a talk with u and see what you felt..." Bry was shocked and his eyes widened..."Uhm...well uh.....uh.....wow.....i think shes a very cute girl and definitly a sweetheart....but idk there might be a possiblity of a connection..." Kimber replied with "Well if you and my daughter ever hook up, i definitely approve of you, your a good guy, but you really need to get away from ronnie and kacie, they are ruining your life." Bry happily agreed.

Over the course of a few weeks Amber ended up screwing bry over and she got kicked out of ian and kimbers home. Bry eventually moved in as a friend. He and marilyn started talking. became great friends. they went everywhere together. the park around town everywhere. bry immediately quit smoking k2, and he never went back... one day at his favorite park in town, he and marilyn talk somewhat seriously bout relationships. he and her feel its possible...but there's one HUGE problem, she was gonna be gone for a year on and off as she was heading to job core for vocational training. this upset bry but he understood that friendship was the only possibility at the time. he and her talked further and despite the job core ordeal, he and her fell deeper... They leaned forward and they kissed.. Marilyn in shock kinda backed away and said " i think friendship is all we can do right now hun" he and her walked silently around the park for awhile...

Over the course of a few days.....they played at the town parks as friends and talked alot. one night. bry and marilyn stayed up all night together, talking outside, they again fell deeper.... this time they kept daring one another to kiss again. bry finally pulled her in for another round. this time marilyn returned a kiss back. this was a start to friends with benefits.

Marilyn and bry became a couple but not officially.. they did everything together. they loved one another. they took care of one another. and on may 11th, he asked her to be his. she smiled and said yes. now a couple. bryant and marilyn moved forward and progressed into the loving couple u see today.

every moment they shared together was a piece of heaven they couldn't let go of. and they live happily to this very day.

(End of story)

I know im not the best novel writer. but this story is 100% true. and this is MY story. i told it how it is. i hope you all like it. <3
Back to top Go down
Uria
Normal
Normal

PostSubject: Re: Love story ! EVENT!   Love story ! EVENT! EmptyMon 27 Jun - 23:44

One day, i've meeted a girl in Highschool, then I told her to come with me, then I ****'ed her.

The End.
Back to top Go down
Linyakal
Noob
Noob
Linyakal

PostSubject: Re: Love story ! EVENT!   Love story ! EVENT! EmptyTue 28 Jun - 1:00

Uria wrote:
One day, i've meeted a girl in Highschool, then I told her to come with me, then I ****'ed her.

The End.
Boooooooooooo!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Linyakal
Noob
Noob
Linyakal

PostSubject: Re: Love story ! EVENT!   Love story ! EVENT! EmptyTue 28 Jun - 1:02

Ryan wrote:
uhm i wrote a whole book that is a love story :P want to read that whole book it has 119 pages :P ^^ (not finished yet)
119 pages S: no ty! next!!!!
Back to top Go down
TheOnlySensei
Normal
Normal
TheOnlySensei

PostSubject: Re: Love story ! EVENT!   Love story ! EVENT! EmptyTue 28 Jun - 10:25

Cake is a sign...

Your Cookies are mine...

Dazzling is distress, can't think of what to eat next *Eyes Sparkle*

Yes, Best EVER Random story that has nothing to do with this thread at all...
Back to top Go down
Cassieopeia
Normal
Normal
Cassieopeia

PostSubject: Re: Love story ! EVENT!   Love story ! EVENT! EmptyTue 28 Jun - 10:44

ijeff23 wrote:
Uria wrote:

The End.
Boooooooooooo!!!!!

Oh come on, its awesome -gets kicked out- XD
Back to top Go down
Mina
Normal
Normal
Mina

PostSubject: Re: Love story ! EVENT!   Love story ! EVENT! EmptyTue 28 Jun - 15:44

Love story ! EVENT! Obereseitekomplett

She knew him since she was a little girl .
Everyday , they went together to nursery school and everyday , he brought her another flower he picked on his way to her house - he knew she loves flowers .

They knew that they will always be there for each other . Although they were young , they understood that it's something special between them .

They got older and older . They knew each other better when many siblings do because they spent all their free time together .
Everyday , they went together to primary school and everyday , he brought her a new sticker - he knew she loves collecting them .

Although they spend so much time together , they never got bored of each other .

So , their friendship and feelings kept growing and growing .
Everyday , they went together to school and everyday , he brought her a praline - he knew she loves chocolate .

But the older they got , the more they differed . She was a popular girl in school . Every guy knew her name and wanted to go out with her .
In contrast , he was more of a quiet but nice guy . He was helpful , though he didn't have many friends .

Especially those kinds of friendships , it doesn't matter how perfect they were , break up when the people get older and notice , how different they are - but the friendship of those two didn't . They were different and they knew it - but that's what made it even more interesting .

The following years , nothing changed - except their feelings . At the beginning , they were best friends - feeling almost like siblings and knowing everything about each other . But know , something changed .
The feeling to know each other even better has grown in both of them . Not simply knowing their fav. color or song , but knowing what they actually feel . Without even really thinking about it , they understood - it was love .

From one day to another - their relation has completly changed . It was a huge difference from being best friends for so many years but being a couple now . Their school mates were shocked when they found it out . A popular girl going out with a guy like him ? No way ! But their love was much bigger than all the annoying comments of their school mates .

It was their last high school year and it was their prom next week - an important event for both of them . She wanted to become prom queen and to defend her titel as the most popular girl in school . But he thought of something else ..

He knew , he wanted to be with that special girl for the rest of his life . Getting a holiday job and doing a lot for getting enough money , he got her a engagement ring . The prom was a good chance to ask her to become his wife and stay with him .

It was the day right before the prom and both of them were already nervous as hell . Being so nervous and in hurry brought them in a bad mood .
He thought she was only thinking about her fame and forgetting him . In fact , she was worrying about him ..
She knew , they'll go partying a lot after the prom - with lots of alcohol . She saw him drunk - She knows , he goes crazy when he's drunk - not taking care of anything ..

Wanting to talk about his problem , they end up in an argument - it was the first one they ever had .

'' Please , don't drink to much .. you know exactly what happens when you drink too much . '' -
'' Why ? Is it your problem if something happens to me ? '' -
'' What the hell happend to you ? I just care about you .. and please , don't drive back on your own after the party - it's too dangerous ''
'' You're asking ME what happened ? You're standing here , telling me how to live my life .. Don't you think you're a bit too addicted on controling me ? '' -
'' WHAT did you say ? I'm not addicted , I'm just caring about you boy ! It would be even better if you would stay with me and my friends , so I can take care instead of partying with your friends who are going to be drunk anyway .. '' -
'' I can't belive that . So you want me to stay with you so you can control me all the time ? Do what you want , I don't care ! Have fun at the prom , I'll stay at home .. Good luck .. ''

He drove back home while she was sitting on her bed - crying . She didn't understand his reaction . '' Why can't he see I just care about him ? I don't want him to wake up in a hospital again .. '' she thought . She sat down on the floor and got something out that was hidden under her bed - a little box .
She opened it and got out a little album full of stickers and fotos of them . '' Why did he change so much .. '' she thought and started crying again while watching the album . After a while , she fell asleep ..

He was annoyed so he went home and lay down on his bed . '' Why does she overreact .. it's like I'm not old enough to take care of myself on my own . Why did she change so much .. '' he thought .

The next day , it was prom day , but her good mood was still gone . Although she didn't have a date for prom now , she dressed up and still wanted to go there . Suddenly the telephone rang , it was Mike . A guy she knows from school . He was the dream guy of many girls in school , but she never cared about him since she already had her perfect guy .. But at that moment , she didn't care about her boyfriend . Mike knew what happened the day before and he didn't want her to go to the prom alone - he was interested in her . She accepted his request and went to the prom with him .

While she was partying there , he was still sitting in his room thinking about what happened . '' Maybe she really only wanted to take care .. I'm sure she didn't want to control me .. I'm such an idiot , what did I do ?! '' he thought . Looking at the engagement ring , he started remembering all the unforgetable moments they had together .

It was already late and the prom ended . She , Mike and some other people from school made a home party . Though she was the prom queen and reached her goal , she was sad . '' Well , I'm sure he's having fun at the moment , too .. so why shouldn't I have some fun , too ? '' . So she did . She drank a bit .. noticing that everything suddenly felt better and the pain she got in her heart was gone . She drank more.. and more.. after a while she didn't notince anything .. She went to the balcony to get some fresh air but suddenly , she fell on the floor .

He was still sitting in his room , remembering their childhood and remembering her . Suddenly he felt something - it wasn't a good feeling , it was more of a pain and an inner scream for help . After a while his phone rang .. it was the city hospital . Totally shocked , he took his coat and drove to the hospital as fast as he could .

Now he finally saw her .. she was lying in the hospital , unconscious . He sat down next to her and kissed her forehead .
He waited hours for her to wake up and finally - she did .

'' What happened ... ? I don't remember anything ... '' -
'' HONEY ! You.. you finally woke up ! You went partying with Mike , didn't you .. ? '' -
'' Yea .. It was really stupid to do that .. I thought it would help me to forget our argument , but seems like it didn't '' -
'' I thought a lot about what u said about ' taking care of myself ' and .. I know , you only wanted to be sure , nothing happens to me . I'm so sorry .. If I wouldn't have overreacted , this wouldn't have happened '' -
'' Well .. it's fine .. But I think , next time , I'll be the one who needs a minder .. '' -

She starts to smile .

A few weeks later , she was fine again and they had an awesome graduation .

The days passed and one day he finally got the courage to ask her to be his wife . She said yes . ♥

From that day on , they took care of each other and their feelings started growing again .

They married each other and had a wonderful life . ♥

If you know a person since you were little , you know how people can change . Feeling so alike but then so different .. it's sometimes hard to handle .

People get older , people change .
Personalities change , oppinions change .
Friends come , friends go .
But love stays and feelings grow , if you let them go . ♥

This is what a good friendship can end up like if you work on it and take care of each other . ♥

Love story ! EVENT! Untereseitekomplett

I hoped you liked reading it . It sounds much like a typical love story but actually , I don't read any novels about love and I don't watch those movies either . That's just what was on my mind while writing it . (:

My english isn't that awesome , that's why I used a few words like .. 100+ times . Though , sometimes , it's on purpose. (:
I'm not used to write such long stories in english . Can't really express what I mean . ;(

I didn't give him and her a name . Why ? Because giving them a name would destroy the feeling of the story - that's what I think .
If you don't have a name in your head , it's just so much easier to empathize with that character .

Many parts of the story happened to me - so it's also a bit of my life flowing in the storyline . c: Not sure how to say what I mean , but I hope you get it .

Thanks for reading . ♥

- Mina ♥

Last edited by Mina on Tue 28 Jun - 18:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reverie
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Love story ! EVENT!   Love story ! EVENT! EmptyTue 28 Jun - 18:22

Yea, I’m a hopeless romantic but not a terrific writer :P
Anyway, Enjoy! <3

#
A loud tapping on the window woke Lis from her slumber.
"It's 2AM for goodness sake!" she groaned "Geez. Hang on!"
She sat up groggily, cursing under her breath "I'm so gonna kill you Kyle"

Kyle was her bestfriend for 7 years. They'd first met in primary school. He was the new kid around the neighbourhood and naturally, he didn't know anyone. She'd been the first person to talk to him, been the first one to help him settle in, they'd been bestfriends since then.
Kyle, her partner in crime. Her best friend. Her first love.

Opening her window quietly, she hissed "This better be good, what do you want now?"
Kyle never fails to leave Lis breathless. Even under the moonlit sky, his deep-set chocolate brown eyes renders her speechless. He didn't cut his hair as short as most boys did. His brown hair framed his face neatly, emphasising his greek-like features.

"Can't I say goodbye to my bestfriend?" His deep, gentle voice carressed Lis's ears. It was almost hypnotic, like music in her ears.

Lis snorted "I'll still be here for the holidays, you buffoon. Besides, you can sti.."
Her shoulder-length tresses of silky jet-black hair glazed by the moonlight left him at loss for words.
"I'll miss you, Lis" he whispered, gazing into her emerald eyes.

He'd taken her for granted. He knew she'd be the first one to lend him a shoulder to lean on. She was always there for him. But he'd never dream of crossing the boundary.
Kyle was afraid of destroying their friendship, afraid of rejection. He was contented enough being her best friend, it was as close as he can get. But he can't bear the thought of losing her, hell, she was moving to Knighton for college today!

His heart and mind acted impulsively. He pulled her into him, “I love you, Elizabeth Dawson” he murmured softly into her lilac-scented hair, the sweet scent incessantly teasing his senses. "I always had and always will", his heart raced as he couldn’t stop the declaration tumbling from his lips.

“Kyle Peterson,” Lis was stunned. She half sobbed as she was filled with feelings of warmth and happiness. She heard his words as if from a distance, wondered if she had misheard them or maybe this was just a dream because it was what she wanted to hear so badly. Her eyes opened and she looked deeply into his.

Kyle loved her. His words seeped into her soul. Tears came unbidden but they were tears of joy not sadness. “I love you too. Forever and always” she whispered quietly burying her head in the side of his neck.

Kyle’s heart soared as he hugged her petite frame tightly against his towering stature. His Lis loved him. It was the most wonderful feeling in the world to have.

"Goodbye, Lis. Promise me you won't miss me too much" he grinned cheekily. "Distance means so little when someone means so much. I'll wait for you, I promise", wiping her tears away.
"Pinky swear?" Lis asked smiling, holding out her smooth slender little finger "Pinky swear"
Back to top Go down
Mina
Normal
Normal
Mina

PostSubject: Re: Love story ! EVENT!   Love story ! EVENT! EmptyWed 6 Jul - 15:51

So, what's with the Event now ? o:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love story ! EVENT!   Love story ! EVENT! Empty

Back to top Go down

Love story ! EVENT!
Page 1 of 1