Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lemon's Resume

Go down 
AuthorMessage
liandro23
Noob
Noob

Lemon's Resume Empty
PostSubject: Lemon's Resume   Lemon's Resume EmptyWed 6 Jul - 11:00

Real Life First Name: Liandro Manuel
Main Character Name: Lemon
Country of Residence: Philippines
City of Residence: Davao
Timezone(GMT): GMT+8
Languages you speak fluently: Filipino and English

What is your gaming schedule for Symphonia FlyFF Game(display in hours):
If School Days i start playing from 4pm to 12am :) and if weekends why not play 24hrs. :)

Tell us a little about your personality: Im a jolly person, love to hang out with friends. love to play computer games, Love to eat, a kind and loving person i'm energetic, loyal to my friends,responsible enough to keep secrets.I can be the best friend you can ever had in your whole life

How long have you been with Symphonia FlyFF? : I've been playing symphonia flyff for months, i've enjoyed playing this game because the surrounding is great, great community, many friends, nice gm's, so far the best i've played.

What are your goals as a Gamemaster? : To manage a clean server, give events, be loyal in the game, be kind to the server.

Why should we choose you upon the plethora of members applying?: If you choose me i'm a good listener and imma give you the best that i can give to your server.Im responsible enough to be a gm by not disobeying the limits of a gm.

Have you been a GM or had any staff experiences before?: Nope it's my first time, but i can do my best out of it.

Have you ever been kicked, muted or banned from our server?: Never

Have you ever received any infraction/warning on the forums?: Never

If accepted, what will you bring to the GM team?: If i will be accepted to the GM Team i'll bring camaraderie to the team not only to the GM team but also to the players. I'll give my outmost respect to the community, to bring joy to the game, just enjoy it, and dont exceed the limits of becoming a gm. THANKS FOR READING !
Back to top Go down

Lemon's Resume
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Apply for a Staff Position :: Game Master-
Jump to: