Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Upload the updated Symphonia Client

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Infinite
Noob
Noob

Upload the updated Symphonia Client Empty
PostSubject: Upload the updated Symphonia Client   Upload the updated Symphonia Client EmptyWed 6 Jul - 13:27

Can someone upload the updated client for Symphonia cause this 30k patch makes me kill my day. Hope someone will understand
Back to top Go down
Linyakal
Noob
Noob
Linyakal

PostSubject: Re: Upload the updated Symphonia Client   Upload the updated Symphonia Client EmptyWed 6 Jul - 14:09

Umm if you already have done the 30k patches you can just start using Neuz.exe
Until patcher is fix and does 1/1 and your able to start it but it's currently like that at the moment
So yeah use Neuz.exe until that's fixed no difference just a easier/faster way to get on.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Upload the updated Symphonia Client   Upload the updated Symphonia Client EmptyWed 6 Jul - 14:21

the fully updated client is already uploaded Oo.
and about what jeff said your explanation isn't really right xD.
cause he was asking if there was a full client fully patched so that he doesn't have to do the 30k patches anymore :P.
but yeah like i said there is a full client already download from NovaUp or Megaupload and just patch the first 10 files at the new full client and then use neuz.exe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upload the updated Symphonia Client   Upload the updated Symphonia Client Empty

Back to top Go down

Upload the updated Symphonia Client
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: