Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A message to Ryan about Alchemy Event.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mqramos
Noob
Noob

A message to Ryan about Alchemy Event. Empty
PostSubject: A message to Ryan about Alchemy Event.   A message to Ryan about Alchemy Event. EmptyWed 6 Jul - 17:09

Can i change my DCT=ADOCH on my weapon?
Can i change my MP=STR on my helmet?
Can i change my ATK=ADOCH on my suit?
Can i change my MP=CRIT on my gaunts?

If no. Thats too bad for me >.<
If yes. Whats the quantity equivalents? I mean is how to convert MP=STR? Something like that. Thnx
And oh, is 1DCT=1ADOCH, but i think its easier to get higher ADOCH awakes than DCT awakes.

Thanks Ryan for the
cool event. M
ore Power
Back to top Go down
mqramos
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: A message to Ryan about Alchemy Event.   A message to Ryan about Alchemy Event. EmptyWed 6 Jul - 17:37

A very good suggestion, can u make the product items awakened by the max awakes possible? like make a 20 20 20 adoch to a 30 30 30 :)...
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: A message to Ryan about Alchemy Event.   A message to Ryan about Alchemy Event. EmptyWed 6 Jul - 20:29

there are always 3 choices for awakes for adoch it's 20,25,30 so if you have like 20% adoch i'll do like 23 STA if you got 25% adoch i'll do 25 STA and 30% adoch will be 30 STA, and that's for all awakes cause there are for all awakes only 3 options you can get while awakening.
Back to top Go down
zhOeY
Noob
Noob
zhOeY

PostSubject: Re: A message to Ryan about Alchemy Event.   A message to Ryan about Alchemy Event. EmptyThu 7 Jul - 2:26

how about this:

I have 3x int on my misty helm and 3x int on my 105 shield,
and I want only to transfer it on my 125 pys helm and 150 pys shield?
is it okie?
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: A message to Ryan about Alchemy Event.   A message to Ryan about Alchemy Event. EmptyThu 7 Jul - 3:54

yeah it's fine cause it's 3 of the same awakes :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A message to Ryan about Alchemy Event.   A message to Ryan about Alchemy Event. Empty

Back to top Go down

A message to Ryan about Alchemy Event.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: