Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Still getting d/ced even after following instructions on main site...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nevermore
Noob
Noob

Still getting d/ced even after following instructions on main site... Empty
PostSubject: Still getting d/ced even after following instructions on main site...   Still getting d/ced even after following instructions on main site... EmptyMon 18 Apr - 22:07

So I deleted the folder WdMadrigal from the World folder, downloaded, extracted, and placed the new one in the World folder, but I'm still getting d/ced. I looked around on the forums a little bit to see if there was some sort of further instruction but I couldn't find anything ... if there is, link me? If not can someone please tell me what else I need to do? I'd like to play lol -.-
Back to top Go down
serisho
Noob
Noob

Still getting d/ced even after following instructions on main site... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still getting d/ced even after following instructions on main site...   Still getting d/ced even after following instructions on main site... EmptyTue 19 Apr - 15:05

same. i just gave up because of how inactive the forums is, forums are there to help people when they have problems and they cant get on game...-.-

once its fixed ill be happy to play...
Back to top Go down

Still getting d/ced even after following instructions on main site...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Just Something :: Cleanup-
Jump to: