Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crime Why Your Such An A** H***?

Go down 
+3
RafzOr
Baka
Linksys
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Linksys
Noob
Noob

Crime Why Your Such An A** H***? Empty
PostSubject: Crime Why Your Such An A** H***?   Crime Why Your Such An A** H***? EmptySun 17 Jul - 6:41

Crime from synchronicity guild why your such an A** H***? when someone is making an event your trolling it when theres a gm you insult them by calling them noobs you even try to convince other people to join you in insulting Gm's & most certainly you even call other players in dirty names what are you trying to proved anyway crime that your the best & perfect the person in the world is that what you call yourself huh smug? cause your not you know what can i described about you your ARROGANT SMUG FOUL MOUTH DISRESPECTFUL SHOWBOATING MORON CRUEL JERK & did you even go to school to learn anything? or you just go to school without learning anything being those what i described about you... YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU HAVE NO SELF ESTEEM YOUR THE MOST WORST PLAYERS I EVER MET AND I HOPE YOU DIE EARLY YOU SOB!!!

Crime Why Your Such An A** H***? 1280847-chinese-female-showing-middle-finger-gesture-cross-processed
Back to top Go down
Baka
Noob
Noob
Baka

PostSubject: Re: Crime Why Your Such An A** H***?   Crime Why Your Such An A** H***? EmptySun 17 Jul - 12:05

[Laugh Out Loud]
Back to top Go down
RafzOr
Normal
Normal
RafzOr

PostSubject: Re: Crime Why Your Such An A** H***?   Crime Why Your Such An A** H***? EmptySun 17 Jul - 16:50

Linksys wrote:
Crime from synchronicity guild why your such an A** H***? when someone is making an event your trolling it when theres a gm you insult them by calling them noobs you even try to convince other people to join you in insulting Gm's & most certainly you even call other players in dirty names what are you trying to proved anyway crime that your the best & perfect the person in the world is that what you call yourself huh smug? cause your not you know what can i described about you your ARROGANT SMUG FOUL MOUTH DISRESPECTFUL SHOWBOATING MORON CRUEL JERK & did you even go to school to learn anything? or you just go to school without learning anything being those what i described about you... YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU HAVE NO SELF ESTEEM YOUR THE MOST WORST PLAYERS I EVER MET AND I HOPE YOU DIE EARLY YOU SOB!!!

Crime Why Your Such An A** H***? 1280847-chinese-female-showing-middle-finger-gesture-cross-processed

So much hate
Back to top Go down
Uria
Normal
Normal

PostSubject: Re: Crime Why Your Such An A** H***?   Crime Why Your Such An A** H***? EmptySun 17 Jul - 16:59

LOL, Ichaa blowed up the party. xD
Back to top Go down
Frimu
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Crime Why Your Such An A** H***?   Crime Why Your Such An A** H***? EmptyWed 20 Jul - 13:32

It's funny cause it's true.
Back to top Go down
Murix
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Crime Why Your Such An A** H***?   Crime Why Your Such An A** H***? EmptyThu 21 Jul - 2:36

LMFAO.
HE GOT WHAT HE DESERVED.!!!!!!!
I GIVE U PROPS +1.!
WE NO LIEK CRIME TRALALALLALALAL ANNNOYING KID ^_^
Back to top Go down
StepBlade
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Crime Why Your Such An A** H***?   Crime Why Your Such An A** H***? EmptyThu 21 Jul - 12:18

its true its annoying when a gm trie to make a nice event hes going to shoult anoyying the gm is nub, cant he get muted during event so not the whole server get's annoyed by crime ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crime Why Your Such An A** H***?   Crime Why Your Such An A** H***? Empty

Back to top Go down

Crime Why Your Such An A** H***?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Just Something :: Chat/Spam-
Jump to: