Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Donating with wallie/phone

Go down 
+5
nelsonpoh
Sniper
Ryan
InQui
StepBlade
9 posters
AuthorMessage
StepBlade
Noob
Noob

Donating with wallie/phone Empty
PostSubject: Donating with wallie/phone   Donating with wallie/phone EmptyWed 20 Jul - 15:10

Ryan i have a question , the only way to donate at the moment is with a credit card , but when u will add sms donation or like wallie ( a card u can buy in stores in the netherlands where u can pay with on the internet , idk if its international but eflyff uses it to) i think there will be alot more people that donates and it will be good for the server to
Back to top Go down
InQui
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Donating with wallie/phone   Donating with wallie/phone EmptyWed 20 Jul - 17:50

I totally agree with you Step, you should really do this Ryan, you'll get alot more donaters.

~InQui '
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Donating with wallie/phone   Donating with wallie/phone EmptyThu 21 Jul - 2:23

we would get more donations but with wallie and paysafecard donating is 2 risky and sms donations are really slow takes you more then 1 month until you get the money :S
Back to top Go down
StepBlade
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Donating with wallie/phone   Donating with wallie/phone EmptyThu 21 Jul - 11:48

Ryan wrote:
we would get more donations but with wallie and paysafecard donating is 2 risky and sms donations are really slow takes you more then 1 month until you get the money :S
Why is wallie to risky? like every big game is using it , also a couple of pservers and with donation options like that there would be alot more donators, and 1 month? o.o
Back to top Go down
Sniper
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Donating with wallie/phone   Donating with wallie/phone EmptyFri 22 Jul - 15:47

Wallie accepts only legal games... And since this is an private server of another game it is not legal :/
Back to top Go down
nelsonpoh
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Donating with wallie/phone   Donating with wallie/phone EmptySat 23 Jul - 4:27

y cant Symphonia flyff donate through molpoint
Back to top Go down
KinQ
Normal
Normal
KinQ

PostSubject: Re: Donating with wallie/phone   Donating with wallie/phone EmptySat 23 Jul - 9:22

Why not with phone? you still get the money but a bit later ..
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Donating with wallie/phone   Donating with wallie/phone EmptySat 23 Jul - 14:58

most of the servers that have wallie etc are legal p-servers that means that they made a business and so the money they receive will have taxes removed from it.
but we aren't a legal p-server so it won't work for us our server is just 2 small to go legal for now.
Back to top Go down
StepBlade
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Donating with wallie/phone   Donating with wallie/phone EmptySun 24 Jul - 18:16

Ryan wrote:
most of the servers that have wallie etc are legal p-servers that means that they made a business and so the money they receive will have taxes removed from it.
but we aren't a legal p-server so it won't work for us our server is just 2 small to go legal for now.
Oke thanks for the info , but if the server will grow it will be an option?
Back to top Go down
Jizzed
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Donating with wallie/phone   Donating with wallie/phone EmptySun 31 Jul - 13:17

I really would love SMS back :P. I dont like to donate whit Paypal Acount :P And still the players that not donating now becuase they dont like Paypal. if you make Sms they will donate then you still get the money but just later now you get nothing from that players right now :)
Back to top Go down
adiron
Noob
Noob
adiron

PostSubject: Re: Donating with wallie/phone   Donating with wallie/phone EmptyWed 10 Aug - 23:52

Ryan wrote:

Ryan. Money is money.

One month or not, its worth it when you think of the fact you will get so many donators it wont matter how long it would take.

Me personally? Id do it if you had Sms
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Donating with wallie/phone   Donating with wallie/phone EmptyThu 11 Aug - 0:20

i can't find any good sms payment site that links with paypal :S
Back to top Go down
adiron
Noob
Noob
adiron

PostSubject: Re: Donating with wallie/phone   Donating with wallie/phone EmptyThu 11 Aug - 0:23

Ryan wrote:
i can't find any good sms payment site that links with paypal :S
Tried Zongo or whatever thats called?
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Donating with wallie/phone   Donating with wallie/phone EmptyThu 11 Aug - 1:23

never heard of that i tried PayGol but that one really fails.
Back to top Go down
adiron
Noob
Noob
adiron

PostSubject: Re: Donating with wallie/phone   Donating with wallie/phone EmptyThu 11 Aug - 1:52

Ryan wrote:
never heard of that i tried PayGol but that one really fails.

Hm.

If you want i can look around google?

And have you ever heard of Gaia online? They have the sms payment i was talking about. Along with eflyff i beleive
Back to top Go down
raventh
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Donating with wallie/phone   Donating with wallie/phone EmptyFri 2 Sep - 11:22

Why not try OneBip
It is a nice one

or try mollie paybyphone or sms for the dutch people like me
btw onebip is avaible for a lot of coutry's
So look at it.
Back to top Go down
KinQ
Normal
Normal
KinQ

PostSubject: Re: Donating with wallie/phone   Donating with wallie/phone EmptyFri 2 Sep - 15:02

/agree with post above
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donating with wallie/phone   Donating with wallie/phone Empty

Back to top Go down

Donating with wallie/phone
Page 1 of 1