Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Solved]Cant Start Client (After Server Came Back Up)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xTechniqal
Noob
Noob

[Solved]Cant Start Client (After Server Came Back Up) Empty
PostSubject: [Solved]Cant Start Client (After Server Came Back Up)   [Solved]Cant Start Client (After Server Came Back Up) EmptyThu 4 Aug - 15:23

So the server was off and i had free time. i also always wnated to downgrade from Win 7 to Win XP, now i have windows Xp and i cant play the game i installed Direct x SDK (400mb or so one) and it still wont. i also tried to install Direct X 9 (a few Kb) and it says that i have a newer or equivalent version. Can some1 tell me whats wrongf and how to fix it plz. remmember i just got windows Xp so i dont have much installed.

So i went on ComputerHope and they told me to download Direct X February Thx to them i can atleast make it to the Char selection screen.

Its 554mb for the fix :O

Website to download Direct X mif oyu had problem: http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=10084&hash=ykzir1YTF4UU9lvzAeHGL0JmqEEES9eO361ovCXLJS9y9FsaqFlTUz9bbBgNTDwrlyxyZPAxJsJK7ZcpWJP5Ag%3d%3d
Back to top Go down

[Solved]Cant Start Client (After Server Came Back Up)
Page 1 of 1