Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application For GM and FM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hotch33to3s
Noob
Noob

Application For GM and FM Empty
PostSubject: Application For GM and FM   Application For GM and FM EmptyTue 16 Aug - 18:48

Real Life First Name: Merissa
Main Character Name: Merasia
Country of Residence: USA
City of Residence: Ft Worth
Timezone(GMT): CST
Languages you speak fluently: English

What is your gaming schedule for Symphonia FlyFF Game(display in hours): 4am-4pm

Tell us a little about your personality: Quiet and a little shy, I tend to not make friends easily because people view me as stand-offish. I am a good listener and like helping people. I try not to judge people and treat everyone the way I would like to be treated, honestly and fairly.

How long have you been with Symphonia FlyFF? :I just started in Symphonia about 3 days ago

What are your goals as a Gamemaster? : To help people understand the game and to play it fairly and to bring some stability and maturity to the GM team

Why should we choose you upon the plethora of members applying?: I have played Flyff for 5 years now starting with eflyff v9. From there I went to private servers and have played on Giglog, Demon, Rival, Zumina and Eclipse where I am currently a GM.

Have you been a GM or had any staff experiences before?: yes, currently a Game Moderator on Eclipse

Have you ever been kicked, muted or banned from our server?:no

Have you ever received any infraction/warning on the forums?:no

If accepted, what will you bring to the GM team?: Stability, honesty and maturity
Back to top Go down

Application For GM and FM
Page 1 of 1