Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cannot Connect to Server: Please Check the Network

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hihello95
Noob
Noob

Cannot Connect to Server: Please Check the Network Empty
PostSubject: Cannot Connect to Server: Please Check the Network   Cannot Connect to Server: Please Check the Network EmptySat 27 Aug - 6:19

So got my game to work finally, but now everytime I try to log in it says Cannot Connect to Server: Please Check the Network. I don't know if there is maintainance right now or something, but it says the server is online.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Cannot Connect to Server: Please Check the Network   Cannot Connect to Server: Please Check the Network EmptySun 28 Aug - 1:16

nop there is no maintenance or anything did you download full client? if you didn't then do that ^^ cause it won't work with any other client :P
Back to top Go down
hihello95
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Cannot Connect to Server: Please Check the Network   Cannot Connect to Server: Please Check the Network EmptySun 28 Aug - 6:23

Yeah I downloaded the whole thing. When I put the patcher with the full client download folder i receive a message, CODE:3 RESULT:6. However, I can get the client to fully load if I put the patcher in the original flyff folder, but then it says I can't connect to the network. I have a lot of issues I guess xD. Any easy solution??
Back to top Go down
hihello95
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Cannot Connect to Server: Please Check the Network   Cannot Connect to Server: Please Check the Network EmptySun 28 Aug - 18:01

Sorry for double posting on this, but I figured it out. I redownloaded the full client, but this time instead of opening it with zip, I saved it. That was the only difference, when I extracted the client from a saved file rather than an opened file, it downloaded correctly. So maybe with a lot of people who are having problems, they are also opening it, but not saving it. Thanks for the help, and the game is a blast!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cannot Connect to Server: Please Check the Network   Cannot Connect to Server: Please Check the Network Empty

Back to top Go down

Cannot Connect to Server: Please Check the Network
Page 1 of 1