Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Constant Disconnecting After 1st Job Change

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beautality
Noob
Noob

Constant Disconnecting After 1st Job Change Empty
PostSubject: Constant Disconnecting After 1st Job Change   Constant Disconnecting After 1st Job Change EmptyMon 26 Sep - 3:41

I've made an assist & a mage today, & within 5 minutes of finishing my first job change my character gets disconnected, & if I try to log back in with that character, I'll get disconnected right away.

I like the server so far & I'd like to continue here but I haven't been able to actually play so far.

It's not location related because my assist got dc glitched in Flaris bangs & my mage got dc glitched in SM.
I tried using the patcher on my client, still happened.
I tried downloading the fully patched client, still happened.

Let me know asap [:

EDIT: Been waiting for a reply for days now. Good thing help is non-existant on this server. Peace.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Constant Disconnecting After 1st Job Change   Constant Disconnecting After 1st Job Change EmptyWed 28 Sep - 21:50

srry if i will sound rude now but let me say this i had a rough time these few days and couldn't even come on comp and yeah you say you waited for days but just 2 days passed after you posted it and if you want help chekk your error logs and post it here instead of telling you d/c you can d/c cause of many reasons.
Back to top Go down
Beautality
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Constant Disconnecting After 1st Job Change   Constant Disconnecting After 1st Job Change EmptyTue 4 Oct - 15:32

It's fine, don't worry about it.

I switched to Like a Star @ heavenFly for HeroLike a Star @ heaven.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Constant Disconnecting After 1st Job Change   Constant Disconnecting After 1st Job Change Empty

Back to top Go down

Constant Disconnecting After 1st Job Change
Page 1 of 1