Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Im new and have some questions/issues

Go down 
AuthorMessage
orochiking
Noob
Noob

Im new and have some questions/issues Empty
PostSubject: Im new and have some questions/issues   Im new and have some questions/issues EmptyWed 12 Dec - 10:57

Well as title says im new... and I was wondering where i can get the items for Master Quest completion. I have looked in pretty much every shop and msot of the shops are blank... I am not sure if the client is old or something isnt updated... The monsters that drop the items for the master quest are level 195 (around there) and i have found killing them at level 120 is not possible. Any help would be appreciated as its a pretty decent server.
Back to top Go down
orochiking
Noob
Noob

Im new and have some questions/issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im new and have some questions/issues   Im new and have some questions/issues EmptyThu 13 Dec - 21:45

So does anyone just not play this server or what? No active Forums basically dead. No in game help EVER and everyone gets mad when i ask them about this situation... And you really expect to keep the server going?
Back to top Go down

Im new and have some questions/issues
Page 1 of 1