Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BlackeyesEmo her GM Apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
blackiee
Noob
Noob

BlackeyesEmo her GM Apply  Empty
PostSubject: BlackeyesEmo her GM Apply    BlackeyesEmo her GM Apply  EmptySat 4 Jun - 15:56

Real Life First Name: Monique
Main Character Name: BlackEyesEmo
Country of Residence: The Netherlands
City of Residence:-
Timezone(GMT): GMT +1?
Languages you speak fluently: I can speak Dutch and English Verry well as you can see

What is your gaming schedule for Symphonia FlyFF Game(display in hours): When i have time ( long)

Tell us a little about your personality: I Am a Helpfull person and feel Good when someone is happy

How long have you been with Symphonia FlyFF? : Almost from the start:3

What are your goals as a Gamemaster? : my goal as a GM is to make the server a good 1 and help the players

Why should we choose you upon the plethora of members applying?: I think am a nice person (may be not treu for some people)and i like to make people Happy

Have you been a GM or had any staff experiences before?: Yes, If on another game counts No, If that doesnt count :P

Have you ever been kicked, muted or banned from our server?:No i Did not
Have you ever received any infraction/warning on the forums?:No i Did not either

If accepted, what will you bring to the GM team?: ill Bring the GM team a nice Friend and a good Gm to support the whole team As much as possible

Back to top Go down

BlackeyesEmo her GM Apply
Page 1 of 1