Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Waffle's Gm Application :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
smegel
Noob
Noob

Waffle's Gm Application :) Empty
PostSubject: Waffle's Gm Application :)    Waffle's Gm Application :) EmptyWed 15 Jun - 15:35

Hey ,

1.Real Life First Name:Rami

2.Age: 14

3.Main Character Name:Waffle

4.Country of Residence:Israel

5.City of Residence:Nazareth

6.Timezone(GMT):Current local time: 4:25:08 pm
Date: Wednesday 15 June 2011
Time zone: IDT (Israel Daylight Time)
Daylight Saving Time: +1 hour
Current time zone offset: +03:00 hours[/strike]

7.Languages you speak fluently:English,Arabic,Hebrew

8.What is your gaming schedule for Symphonia FlyFF Game(display in hours): I’m online 5-6 hours per day and 4-9 hours at Saturday/Sunday.
Like I already said at “My disadvantages” there are days at which I’m not online a single minute.
At Summer Vacation im like 7-10 hours ,Exept going to Somewhere.

9.Tell us a little about your personality:I have 3 sisters, who can really irritate me sometimes, but most of the time they are kind and help me. At the moment I go to the “School”, grade 8, and next year ,
In my free time I like to do a lot of sports, to meet my friends and to go out at week-ends.

10.How long have you been with Symphonia FlyFF? :I started to play Flyff Symphonia 1 week ago

11.What are your goals as a Gamemaster? :My goal is to make this pserver top 1 and to make it very succsesfully :)

12.Why should we choose you upon the plethora of members applying?:You Should chose me because i got
much surprises for this server and i will make it a real fly for fun :P

13.Have you been a GM or had any staff experiences before?:i never been flyff gm or any staff but i am trying to be

14.Have you ever been kicked, muted or banned from our server?:No

15.Have you ever received any infraction/warning on the forums?:No

16.If accepted, what will you bring to the GM team?:i will bring new ideas ,and to get more players and more donaters

Ty, i wish u accept me as a GameMaster

[u][i][b]
Back to top Go down

Waffle's Gm Application :)
Page 1 of 1