Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lucario's Moderator App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucario
Noob
Noob
Lucario

Lucario's Moderator App Empty
PostSubject: Lucario's Moderator App   Lucario's Moderator App EmptyWed 15 Jun - 19:15

Real Life First Name: Paul
Main Character Name: Lucario
Country of Residence: I am from England
City of Residence: Doncaster
Timezone(GMT): GMT+1
Languages you speak fluently: English

What is your gaming schedule for Symphonia FlyFF Game(display in hours): In-game I spend about 4-5 hours each night depending on plans and will be on more hours at the weekend. I am on forums whenever I'm on the computer so probably about 6-7 hours on forum each day and longer at weekends. Some times I am on but afk but will be on most of the night time from 4pm.

Tell us a little about your personality: Well I do not wish to sound vain but I am a friendly and affable person, I am always looking to help people when they need it most and offer my advice should it be needed. I like to see myself as trustworthy and reliable character to all. Please if you would like to know anything more about myself feel free to ask. :)

How long have you been with Symphonia FlyFF? : I have been with Symphonia for about a week in game and a couple of days in the forum.

What are your goals as a Forum Moderator? : My goals as a forum moderator is to is to bring the community together as one and get the forums more populated. I want to make the forum feel like a place where people can just kick back and relax and interact with their friends. I would like to keep the forum safe for all with no racial, ethnic or religious abuse or bullying towards any of the members of this forum.

Why should we choose you upon the plethora of members applying?: Well at the moment I am the only one applying but I am sure there will be more soon but I think that you should choose me because I consider myself trustworthy and reliable and I hope you would come to see that if I am accepted on to the team. I will obey all orders and forum rules that are given for me to abide to and will try to help the forum in a way that as best I can to make it a fun environment.

Have you been a FM or had any staff experiences before?: I have set up and run my own forums before for past guild's that I have had in flyff and I am familiar as to what to look out for when moderating the forum. I have moderated my own forums without a problem and I would hope to maintain my clean-sheet here aswell. :)

Have you ever been kicked, muted or banned from our server?: Nope :)
Have you ever received any infraction/warning on the forums?: Nope :)

If accepted, what will you bring to the FM team?:
If accepted I will ensure to try my very best so that all can enjoy the forum. I will try to bring the assurance to the community that the forum moderators can and will be able to do their job effectively:)

Thank you for reading. please feel free to ask any questions. :)
Back to top Go down

Lucario's Moderator App
Page 1 of 1