Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blue's Forum Moderator Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue
Noob
Noob
Blue

Blue's Forum Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Blue's Forum Moderator Application   Blue's Forum Moderator Application EmptySat 2 Jul - 6:58

Real Life First Name: Justin
Main Character Name: UnforgivenSorrow/Blue (When the servers come up)
Country of Residence: United States
City of Residence: Muncie
Timezone(GMT): Eastern Daylight Time
Muncie, Indiana does utilize Daylight Saving Time.
Muncie, Indiana is (GMT)/UTC - 5h during Standard Time
Muncie, Indiana is (GMT)/UTC - 4h during Daylight Saving Time

Languages you speak fluently:
English

What is your gaming schedule for Symphonia FlyFF Game(display in hours):
It all depends on my work schedule, but since I've been getting close to 0 hours (against my will) my schedule is very open and I generally spend time around 4 to 6 hours in game or more given how the day works and I'm usually always near my computer as it sits on the only desk in the house with all my other stuff.

Tell us a little about your personality:
I am a devoted out going person. I enjoy putting others before myself.

How long have you been with Symphonia FlyFF? :
About a week and a half in game and a few days of lurking in the forums to get a feel for the community that visits it.

What are your goals as a Forum Moderator? :
Well as someone who more recently moved here from the "DemonFlyFF" server I noticed the attitude of Forum Mods there was completely atrocious and flat out rude towards the player base... If an opinion about something was made they basically came out and said "Deal with it" even in the suggestions forum. I can't tolerate attitude towards a player base like that, so my goals would be to uphold the forum rules and keep true to the standards that a moderator should have and display towards other players... They are there to assist and maintain control over the forums in the midst of chaos, not start flame wars with the player base as DemonFly's mods have done...

Why should we choose you upon the plethora of members applying?:
In all honesty, I have no reason for you to choose me over the other members whom apply... It's your choice and your say is the final say, the only reason I can really come up with is that as being in positions of power does not mean that they should abuse that power and make the staff the enemy of the community.

Have you been a FM or had any staff experiences before?:
I haven't had much experience recently, but in my highschool days helping a friend design games on "Byond" I would be a GM/Forum Mod for his games in which a few became very popular on the site.

Have you ever been kicked, muted or banned from our server?: No
Have you ever received any infraction/warning on the forums?: No

If accepted, what will you bring to the FM team?:
If accepted I shall do my best to bring order when chaos is running rampant across the forums with the attitude a moderator should have towards the player base. I have no intention of making enemies on here nor do I want them because it's not hard to get along with me.

NOTE: Yes I know that this is my first post and that I should have more posts to back it up, but as I have recently joined I haven't had much time to help the community as most questions that would arise would have been answered before my knowledge of them existing.

Last edited by Blue on Sat 2 Jul - 7:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Siyaka
Noob
Noob
Siyaka

Blue's Forum Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Good Luck!!   Blue's Forum Moderator Application EmptySat 2 Jul - 7:38

Just wanted to say best of luck Blue~~ <3
Back to top Go down

Blue's Forum Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1