Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ankoor's GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ankoor
Noob
Noob

Ankoor's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Ankoor's GM Application   Ankoor's GM Application EmptyMon 20 Jun - 14:12

Real Life First Name:Ankoor
Main Character Name:Nigglet
Country of Residence:United States of America
City of Residence: Rocky Hill, Connecticut
Timezone(GMT): GMT-5
Languages you speak fluently:
English, Spanish, Gujrathi, Hindi
What is your gaming schedule for Symphonia Flyff (display in hours):
Weekdays ~4-5 hours, weekends ranging from 5-9 hours [Mostly at night]
Tell us a little about your personality:
I'm a really outgoing person, I love to talk to and meet new people. I'm helpful, and I love to give advice to friends, and helping them out with day to day problems. Many friends, in the past have come to my help, and I have done whatever I can to do just that; help them with what ever problem they need because I'm an understanding person, who actually listens to what people have to say. I'm studious.. [most of the time] and I plan to take over my dads business in the future, and also major in engineering. I'm a Senior in high school, and plan to go to either Yale, Uconn, RPI or Boston University to even further learn the engineering and business fields. I love playing soccer, and I'm the captain of a premiere league in New England. Soccer has been my passion till I was about 5 years old, and like anything else, I have become truly dedicated to soccer. During the off season, I love to play tennis for the fun of it p:
How long have you been with Symphonia Flyff? :
Ive been with Symphonia Flyff for two days. But, I played once the server first came out.. then ended up quitting cause of school and such/laziness.
What are your goals as a Gamemaster? :
My goals as a game master or not only to help the community, but also failed to do what I did as a previous GM. Previously as a GM, I was not as active as I should have been because of studying, and etc in real life. But now since I am set with my Junior year, and seeing as I am active on my BP again, I plan to help the community as much as I can.
Why should we choose you upon the plethora of members applying?:
I think I should be chosen because can get to know the community that plays Symphonia Flyff, whether I know them via rumors, or by actually meeting them. Not only am I now active as ever, but I actually enjoy problem solving, and helping people out who may need assistance. I also know the majority of the staff well, such as Ryan, Rikky, Jeff and Icha.
Have you been a GM or had any staff experiences before?:
I have been a GM and an Admin on King Flyff. I have been and currently am a GM on Eclipse Flyff as well.
Have you ever been kicked, muted or banned from our server?:
No, I have never been kicked, muted, or banned from this server, nor do I plan on being so.
Have you ever received any infraction/warning on the forums?:
No, I have never received an infraction/warning on the forums, and yet again, I do not plan on receiving so.

If accepted, what will you bring to the GM team?:
If I am accepted, I will bring my ideas, also my supportive and tentative help to the community. As said before, I try as much as I can to help out the community, and often seek reason and thought before taking any actions. I will also bring a sense of respect and morale to the staff. Not only will I go out of my way to ensure that the staff is flawless, I will in fact, dedicate myself into making sure that the staff is flawless. I will definitely NOT bring all of the past mistakes I had committed in the past, although most of them were based on assumptions, but the one thing I can fix, is being active again. And that, is my promise to the community, if I am chosen.

Good luck to the rest of you, and thanks for reading my application.

Ankoor
Back to top Go down
Linyakal
Noob
Noob
Linyakal

Ankoor's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ankoor's GM Application   Ankoor's GM Application EmptyWed 22 Jun - 9:23

o.o
Back to top Go down

Ankoor's GM Application
Page 1 of 1