Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HAPPY AND JOYFUL APPLYING GM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
alvingomezzz
Noob
Noob
alvingomezzz

HAPPY AND JOYFUL APPLYING GM Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY AND JOYFUL APPLYING GM   HAPPY AND JOYFUL APPLYING GM EmptyWed 22 Jun - 13:01

What is your real name? Alvin

What is your in-game name? Rawrrr

How old are you? I am 14 years old 18/10/96

Where in the world are you located? Philippines

What time zone are you located in? GMT+8

How long have you been playing Flyff (Private + Real servers)? Since i am 10years old

How long have you played SymphoniaFlyff? 3 Weeks

Can you be active? Yeah, Always After My School But When it's Weekends i can be online 20 hours

Have you ever been banned for any reason? Nope, I am a Good and Happy boy :)

How much time do you spend now on the forums and in-game? 4hours if its not weekend but when its weekend 20-24hours :)

Have you had previous experience as a (Flyff) Game Master? Nah I Just started applying gm right now :)

Tell us a little about yourself: I am Alvin 14 years old I am Happy and joyful boy i want to play a game everyday

Explain why you think you would be a good GM on SymphoniaFlyff: I can make all the player happy and joyful i can help all the newbies RAWR<3

What interests you most about the GM position, and why do you want it? My interest to help another People and Make Them ALL HAPPY RAWR<3

Will you follow the (GM) rules and behave at all times? YEAH! RAWR! <3

RAWR! <3

Last edited by alvingomezzz on Wed 22 Jun - 17:11; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i didn't count before i put it XD i remember that i can play in weekends starting 7:00AM-7:00AM :))
Back to top Go down

HAPPY AND JOYFUL APPLYING GM
Page 1 of 1