Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

xXCloudValleyxX applying for a game master(kindly read these admins)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lenar1019
Noob
Noob

xXCloudValleyxX applying for a game master(kindly read these admins) Empty
PostSubject: xXCloudValleyxX applying for a game master(kindly read these admins)   xXCloudValleyxX applying for a game master(kindly read these admins) EmptyFri 3 Jun - 3:55

Real Life First Name: Lenar Joseph

Main Character Name: xXCloudValleyxX

Country of Residence: Phillipines

City of Residence: San Fernando

Timezone(GMT): GMT+8

Languages you speak fluently: Tagalog and English..:D
What is your gaming schedule for Symphonia FlyFF Game(display in hours): 8am-11pm

Tell us a little about your personality: Im friendly and patient, love helping people,I am an adventurous person.. I feel happy when other players approach me to ask something and I help them as far as I can. I often read the rules so that I won't break any of them so that I can keep on track while keeping others also.

How long have you been with Symphonia FlyFF? : 2weeks.when i saw this server there are only few are playing i realize i must invite many players to play this server.

What are your goals as a Gamemaster? : :my goals as listed:help the players by answering questions and extending my help as much as I can,enforce rules in a gentle way so players are more encourage to listen, I also would like to show that Symphonia GMs are knows as friendly, kind, easy to approach and most of all active so that no rule breakers get away with it, so that Symphonia has a much better reputation than other servers.I will also make daily events so that players will not leave the server.

Why should we choose you upon the plethora of members applying?:
Well since I've started I haven't seen one Gm online and alot of Kill stealer s get away with it and discourage players to continue and I would be on a lot helping everyone and keeping the rules of Symphoniaflyff in place so that the ingame players with enjoy the game even more and new beginners will have alot of fun starting.

Have you been a GM or had any staff experiences before?: Yes,FLYFF PH and others games.

Have you ever been kicked, muted or banned from our server?: NO

Have you ever received any infraction/warning on the forums?: NO

If accepted, what will you bring to the GM team?:
I would bring a lot of fun to the game while keeping rules in place. I will always try to fulfill my duties and suggest new ideas that can help Symphonia flyff to be on top of other private servers. When ever I'm on I interact with people from Phillipines and from all over the world(since I'm on all day) so i collide with other players all the time so I am able to help everyone.

PS: If i don't get accepted no hard feelings but could you at least input someone with a lot of game time and commitment not fake commitment so that can just use gm power. I have experience this in other servers and didn't work to well for anyone and just made a mess. Ty have a good day.

se
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: xXCloudValleyxX applying for a game master(kindly read these admins)   xXCloudValleyxX applying for a game master(kindly read these admins) EmptyFri 3 Jun - 12:06

lenar1019 wrote:
Real Life First Name: Lenar Joseph

Main Character Name: xXCloudValleyxX

Country of Residence: Phillipines

City of Residence: San Fernando

Timezone(GMT): GMT+8

Languages you speak fluently: Tagalog and English..:D
What is your gaming schedule for Symphonia FlyFF Game(display in hours): 8am-11pm

Tell us a little about your personality: Im friendly and patient, love helping people,I am an adventurous person.. I feel happy when other players approach me to ask something and I help them as far as I can. I often read the rules so that I won't break any of them so that I can keep on track while keeping others also.

How long have you been with Symphonia FlyFF? : 2weeks.when i saw this server there are only few are playing i realize i must invite many players to play this server.

What are your goals as a Gamemaster? : :my goals as listed:help the players by answering questions and extending my help as much as I can,enforce rules in a gentle way so players are more encourage to listen, I also would like to show that Symphonia GMs are knows as friendly, kind, easy to approach and most of all active so that no rule breakers get away with it, so that Symphonia has a much better reputation than other servers.I will also make daily events so that players will not leave the server.

Why should we choose you upon the plethora of members applying?:
Well since I've started I haven't seen one Gm online and alot of Kill stealer s get away with it and discourage players to continue and I would be on a lot helping everyone and keeping the rules of Symphoniaflyff in place so that the ingame players with enjoy the game even more and new beginners will have alot of fun starting.

Have you been a GM or had any staff experiences before?: Yes,FLYFF PH and others games.

Have you ever been kicked, muted or banned from our server?: NO

Have you ever received any infraction/warning on the forums?: NO

If accepted, what will you bring to the GM team?:
I would bring a lot of fun to the game while keeping rules in place. I will always try to fulfill my duties and suggest new ideas that can help Symphonia flyff to be on top of other private servers. When ever I'm on I interact with people from Phillipines and from all over the world(since I'm on all day) so i collide with other players all the time so I am able to help everyone.

PS: If i don't get accepted no hard feelings but could you at least input someone with a lot of game time and commitment not fake commitment so that can just use gm power. I have experience this in other servers and didn't work to well for anyone and just made a mess. Ty have a good day.

se

they can't abuse their powers cause they can't trade or anything ^^ so it's not possible to abuse them :P
Back to top Go down
lenar1019
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: RYan   xXCloudValleyxX applying for a game master(kindly read these admins) EmptyFri 3 Jun - 14:47

hehehe..when there will be a new GM here in Symphoniaflyff?..
Back to top Go down
lenar1019
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: :D   xXCloudValleyxX applying for a game master(kindly read these admins) EmptyFri 3 Jun - 14:54

but sir i will do my best to make this server popular.tnx sir...have a nice day....and have have a nice reply..
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: xXCloudValleyxX applying for a game master(kindly read these admins)   xXCloudValleyxX applying for a game master(kindly read these admins) EmptyFri 3 Jun - 16:17

idk yet cuz atm i'm still working on the new update so i don't have time for getting new gm's atm I think the new gm's will be choosen after update.
Back to top Go down
lenar1019
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: want to be GM someday.:D   xXCloudValleyxX applying for a game master(kindly read these admins) EmptyFri 3 Jun - 16:47

okay sir..thanks for your answer..but i have the chance to be a gm?i already have experiences to be a GM.i will wait for your next reply...sir it is only one GM here?i think it is okay if it is 2 or 3 GM's so that many will guide the newbie and the safetyness of the server:D.tnx a lot.
Back to top Go down
lenar1019
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: nice work:D   xXCloudValleyxX applying for a game master(kindly read these admins) EmptyFri 3 Jun - 17:23

thats my suggestion sir:D:D..because we are already top 6 in the servers..:D.you must probobly get some gm's.i already invite others to play this servers:D...and nice work this server become the top 6..
Back to top Go down
lenar1019
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: GOODLUCK:D   xXCloudValleyxX applying for a game master(kindly read these admins) EmptyTue 7 Jun - 12:18

i'll w8 for the new update of the server...like i said last it is okay if i will not be get...tnx..have a nice day...:D..goodluck to your update...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xXCloudValleyxX applying for a game master(kindly read these admins)   xXCloudValleyxX applying for a game master(kindly read these admins) Empty

Back to top Go down

xXCloudValleyxX applying for a game master(kindly read these admins)
Page 1 of 1