Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Infinity Guild recruits nice, talkative players =)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NeoLedah
Noob
Noob

Infinity Guild recruits nice, talkative players =) Empty
PostSubject: Infinity Guild recruits nice, talkative players =)   Infinity Guild recruits nice, talkative players =) EmptyFri 15 Apr - 15:30

Why, hello there! I am the leader of the Infinity Guild, we are recruiting members that can talk decent english and comunicate with the rest of our guild.
We are active, friendly, some of us work and some of us study but we log in everyday, we help each other out on leveling when we can, and we're all cheerful :D

The level does not matter right now, we can help you if you're not experienced, and if you are, we can still help you anyway! :D

We are a new guild but we look forward to doing some Guild Sieges, Tower Sieges, and Guild Wars with other guilds aswell.
We always have a Guild House in which you can hang out and acquire Bubble Time (BT) to get some extra EXP :P

But the main purpose of our guild is to have a good time helping out each other and have lots of fun here in Symphonia Flyff ^_^ So I promise you won't be dissapointed or anything in trying out our guild =)

Leave your IGNs, Level and Class, or if you wish to join ingame just contact any of our Kingpins or myself.

Speak to us if you'd like to join:
~ NeoLedah
~ Jade
~ Mikiri
~ Intense
Back to top Go down

Infinity Guild recruits nice, talkative players =)
Page 1 of 1