Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About The Alchemy Event Need Answer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
col_homer
Normal
Normal
col_homer

About The Alchemy Event Need Answer Empty
PostSubject: About The Alchemy Event Need Answer   About The Alchemy Event Need Answer EmptyMon 11 Jul - 17:31

Can i transfer my 3x awake set to a 3x awake donor set for free or we have to pay for it? cause i'm confuse about it...
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: About The Alchemy Event Need Answer   About The Alchemy Event Need Answer EmptyMon 11 Jul - 17:50

you need to have those items
Back to top Go down
col_homer
Normal
Normal
col_homer

PostSubject: Re: About The Alchemy Event Need Answer   About The Alchemy Event Need Answer EmptyTue 12 Jul - 4:05

what items gm you mean i have to have those donor items or the 3x awake ordinary items?
Back to top Go down
frozened
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: About The Alchemy Event Need Answer   About The Alchemy Event Need Answer EmptyTue 12 Jul - 4:16

The transfer is free as long as you have both non-soul linked items and be online at the time of your turn on the day of the event.
Back to top Go down
col_homer
Normal
Normal
col_homer

PostSubject: Re: About The Alchemy Event Need Answer   About The Alchemy Event Need Answer EmptyTue 12 Jul - 7:40

so i need to have both items like for example my 3x awake psykon helmet & a 3x donor helmet in my inventory to be able to transfer them? cause i already have the a set,weapon,shield 3x awake but i dont have the donor set and i want it to be transfer to a donor set except the weapon and shield
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: About The Alchemy Event Need Answer   About The Alchemy Event Need Answer EmptyTue 12 Jul - 12:49

you just need a clean donor set and the awakened stuff that's all
Back to top Go down
col_homer
Normal
Normal
col_homer

PostSubject: Re: About The Alchemy Event Need Answer   About The Alchemy Event Need Answer EmptyTue 12 Jul - 13:27

what a deuce? now i clearly understand now ok thanks gm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About The Alchemy Event Need Answer   About The Alchemy Event Need Answer Empty

Back to top Go down

About The Alchemy Event Need Answer
Page 1 of 1