Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hmm How can i say Marl Got Hacked

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hanoh121
Noob
Noob
hanoh121

hmm How can i say Marl Got Hacked Empty
PostSubject: hmm How can i say Marl Got Hacked   hmm How can i say Marl Got Hacked EmptySat 16 Jul - 12:58

Hey guys hows it going recently there has been some attempts of hacking cose yesterday when my friend loged to him Tank[Tunex] he seen that all his sets and 100b was gone then about 4hours later he went back on his Harlequin[Erne] and had been missing 150 Harlequin set 10sCoins and some cash. So today he pmed me on Skype and said that he lost all his items so i downloaded the new client loged in noriced that my Shadow Of The Sea Set was Missing went to bank and all my 24sCoins +Mentalist set was missing. :( and now i has no idea what to do Ryan Please Check this post
BTW: Drake told me that TheArchitect [Angelz Guild Leader] Was giving away free donor items. thnx
Back to top Go down
plata
Noob
Noob

hmm How can i say Marl Got Hacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmm How can i say Marl Got Hacked   hmm How can i say Marl Got Hacked EmptySat 30 Jul - 6:45

Actually from what I remember so far on TheArchitect, is that he donated some money here, and after a while he got bored of this server and wanted to sell his donor stuffs with actual money, he couldn't so got tired of it and all of a sudden he just started giving everything away that he had, now I don't know if it is true that he donated 150$ to this server but thats what he told me and that he was getting bored of this server so he gave everything away and just left it.
Back to top Go down

hmm How can i say Marl Got Hacked
Page 1 of 1