Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Marl's CM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hanoh121
Noob
Noob
hanoh121

Marl's CM Application Empty
PostSubject: Marl's CM Application   Marl's CM Application EmptySun 3 Jul - 18:33

Real Life First Name: Modestas
Main Character Name: Marl
Country of Residence: United Kingdom
City of Residence: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Timezone(GMT): (GMT+1)
Languages you speak fluently: Lithuanian My 1st and English 2nd

What is your gaming schedule for Symphonia FlyFF Game(display in hours): About 10hours daily since i have nothing to do on Weekdays about 11:00am-23:00 but with breaks of course weekends less since i go out with friends so id say about 8hours max.

Tell us a little about your personality: im a nice guy with a good sence of humour like to talk a lot help out everyone very friendly there is anyithing that can make me upset and to make me loose my temper xD

How long have you been with Symphonia FlyFF? : i have been with symphonia from the start i was before the previous wipe and now second one had happened so id say close to 4 month if im correct

What are your goals as a Chat Moderator? : 1st to help out other CM's, Admins and Members that need the help the most. Control the chat room from spammers and people who are dissobeing the rules eg spamming other server names (Advertising) and basically helping members if they need help and other cm's xD

Why should we choose you upon the plethora of members applying?: Well i wouldn't mind if you dont choose me there are plenty of people that are better than me, but if you do choose me i would be very helpfull on the chat so people could leave the Admins alone and i could take over since admins always need to work on new updates and so on.

Have you been a CM or had any staff experiences before?: I have been a CM lots of times on several of p.Servers and i have been good so far.

Have you ever been kicked, muted or banned from our server?: Nope
Have you ever received any infraction/warning on the forums?: Nope

If accepted, what will you bring to the CM team?: Peace and quiet to the chat box if there are lots of people online to help control them, help if there are too much because sometimes it can be pretty hard to control all people when server are down or they need trouble.

Thankyou for reading.
Dont feel shy post a comment what you think.
P.S Sorry for my english xD.
Back to top Go down
rovkladd
Noob
Noob

Marl's CM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marl's CM Application   Marl's CM Application EmptyMon 4 Jul - 5:41

Like the Colouring and the layout ^^ made it easy to read :D
Back to top Go down

Marl's CM Application
Page 1 of 1