Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mentalists aren't as good as you would think.

Go down 
+8
Cryptex
RafzOr
Froggy
StepBlade
Hadoken
bladerfp
Frimu
Demonic
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Demonic
Noob
Noob
Demonic

Mentalists aren't as good as you would think. Empty
PostSubject: Mentalists aren't as good as you would think.   Mentalists aren't as good as you would think. EmptyWed 20 Jul - 3:55

People love mentalists because they can lay down like 1m damage a hit. But BP's and Blades cause do that much per hit as well, but the difference is we attack FASTER. So doesn't that mean Mentalists aren't as good as people think...?
Back to top Go down
Frimu
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Mentalists aren't as good as you would think.   Mentalists aren't as good as you would think. EmptyWed 20 Jul - 6:22

Skills cant be blocked, missed, or therefore be of reduced amount of damage, much more efficient with dungeons.
Back to top Go down
bladerfp
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Mentalists aren't as good as you would think.   Mentalists aren't as good as you would think. EmptyWed 20 Jul - 10:22

But i realized that metalist sucks in pvp...
Back to top Go down
Hadoken
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Mentalists aren't as good as you would think.   Mentalists aren't as good as you would think. EmptyWed 20 Jul - 10:24

is mentalist a psy o.o?
Back to top Go down
bladerfp
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Mentalists aren't as good as you would think.   Mentalists aren't as good as you would think. EmptyWed 20 Jul - 10:27

yes, Mentalist is the class after Psy
Back to top Go down
Frimu
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Mentalists aren't as good as you would think.   Mentalists aren't as good as you would think. EmptyWed 20 Jul - 10:45

bladerfp wrote:
yes, Mentalist is the class after Psy

No, u can get great hp with bomb damage, or bad hp and awesome bomb damage, every class is powerful if you learn how to play it, okay well not every class but meh.
Back to top Go down
bladerfp
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Mentalists aren't as good as you would think.   Mentalists aren't as good as you would think. EmptyWed 20 Jul - 11:03

lern me how, cuz i cant find a build for good dmg and great hp too...
Back to top Go down
Frimu
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Mentalists aren't as good as you would think.   Mentalists aren't as good as you would think. EmptyWed 20 Jul - 11:56

bladerfp wrote:
lern me how, cuz i cant find a build for good dmg and great hp too...

Ask KinQ, Quaks, Marl, BabyPsy or anyone else that does PvP or siege, I dont really know how to do a well balanced hp/bomb ratio so ask the experts.
Back to top Go down
StepBlade
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Mentalists aren't as good as you would think.   Mentalists aren't as good as you would think. EmptyWed 20 Jul - 14:16

Mentalist can't hit as fast as a blade or a billposter, but if u go with a blade/billposter to a dungeon they are useless because all there atacks will be blocked and a mentalist would do the same dammage as they do normal , also as a mentalist u can satan the mobs so they wont hit u so u don't need a tanker at giants and blades and billposters will be 1hitted
Back to top Go down
Froggy
Normal
Normal
Froggy

PostSubject: Re: Mentalists aren't as good as you would think.   Mentalists aren't as good as you would think. EmptyWed 20 Jul - 14:22

I agree with stepblade.
My ForceMaster gets 1hitted by so meny things but when i train on my mentalist it hits about the same and also it dosent get hit
Back to top Go down
StepBlade
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Mentalists aren't as good as you would think.   Mentalists aren't as good as you would think. EmptyWed 20 Jul - 14:32

Froggy wrote:
I agree with stepblade.
My ForceMaster gets 1hitted by so meny things but when i train on my mentalist it hits about the same and also it dosent get hit

the most mentalist's with a bit good gear will hit alot more as a forcemaster to , as a mentalist is hitting 1m not hard at all
Back to top Go down
Frimu
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Mentalists aren't as good as you would think.   Mentalists aren't as good as you would think. EmptyWed 20 Jul - 14:37

Not agreeing on the part where blades get one hitted, turtle king for example is a frigging piece of cake to do with one.

Not gonna work with them big mean dungeons though.
Back to top Go down
StepBlade
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Mentalists aren't as good as you would think.   Mentalists aren't as good as you would think. EmptyWed 20 Jul - 14:42

Frimu wrote:
Not agreeing on the part where blades get one hitted, turtle king for example is a frigging piece of cake to do with one.

Not gonna work with them big mean dungeons though.
the most blades will get one hitted by turtleking ? the turtleking hits my tanker with 1.3m hp and alot defence 800k max so it will 1hit every blade with 900k or lower, and there arent alot blades with 800-900k hp ?
Back to top Go down
Froggy
Normal
Normal
Froggy

PostSubject: Re: Mentalists aren't as good as you would think.   Mentalists aren't as good as you would think. EmptyWed 20 Jul - 14:43

Its A little off topic but anyone know when the server will be back up?
Back to top Go down
Frimu
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Mentalists aren't as good as you would think.   Mentalists aren't as good as you would think. EmptyWed 20 Jul - 14:48

Froggy wrote:

I've been waiting to find a chat of some type or even something but no /_____\
Back to top Go down
StepBlade
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Mentalists aren't as good as you would think.   Mentalists aren't as good as you would think. EmptyWed 20 Jul - 14:48

Froggy wrote:

i think when ryan or someone wakes up? just wait and look abit around on the forums :p
Back to top Go down
Froggy
Normal
Normal
Froggy

PostSubject: Re: Mentalists aren't as good as you would think.   Mentalists aren't as good as you would think. EmptyWed 20 Jul - 14:50

Ive been checking for chat also.
Anyway back on topic...
I know a couple of blades with 1.3m hp but they still do like 2m damage its stupidly high but i guess its just the knowledge they have of that class
Back to top Go down
StepBlade
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Mentalists aren't as good as you would think.   Mentalists aren't as good as you would think. EmptyWed 20 Jul - 14:53

Froggy wrote:
Ive been checking for chat also.
Anyway back on topic...
I know a couple of blades with 1.3m hp but they still do like 2m damage its stupidly high but i guess its just the knowledge they have of that class
its simple to hit 2m as blade , i created a blade a couple of days ago and does now without hc 3.1m crit , but the problem is almost every class has reflection dammage so its useless and with 3m dammage i wont have more as 100k hp so u will always die
Back to top Go down
Froggy
Normal
Normal
Froggy

PostSubject: Re: Mentalists aren't as good as you would think.   Mentalists aren't as good as you would think. EmptyWed 20 Jul - 14:58

I guess if you can do that in PvP it wouldent any difference if they have reflection or not.
1 hit and you should be able to kill them and relfection cannot reflect 1 hit kills
Back to top Go down
StepBlade
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Mentalists aren't as good as you would think.   Mentalists aren't as good as you would think. EmptyWed 20 Jul - 14:59

Froggy wrote:
I guess if you can do that in PvP it wouldent any difference if they have reflection or not.
1 hit and you should be able to kill them and relfection cannot reflect 1 hit kills
if u 1hit a tanker with a defenders set and the tanker has more as 1m hp u will be death to :p the reflection still works then ;s
Back to top Go down
Froggy
Normal
Normal
Froggy

PostSubject: Re: Mentalists aren't as good as you would think.   Mentalists aren't as good as you would think. EmptyWed 20 Jul - 15:03

Ive 1 hitted a couple of people with reflection and it hasent reflected my damage
Back to top Go down
StepBlade
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Mentalists aren't as good as you would think.   Mentalists aren't as good as you would think. EmptyWed 20 Jul - 15:04

Froggy wrote:
Ive 1 hitted a couple of people with reflection and it hasent reflected my damage
we will test it when the server is back on , but still when ur a full str blade u are changeless against knights or psykeepers that reflect and 1hit u
Back to top Go down
Frimu
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Mentalists aren't as good as you would think.   Mentalists aren't as good as you would think. EmptyWed 20 Jul - 15:12

Reflect wont kick in as long as the target dies :l
Take for example, if u hop someone with reflection full str and low hp u will die even if 100 hp remains on him, but if u kill him the reflect just wont kick in, done this oh so very many times.
Back to top Go down
StepBlade
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Mentalists aren't as good as you would think.   Mentalists aren't as good as you would think. EmptyWed 20 Jul - 15:18

oh oke didnt know that , but still u wont 1hit every hit as a blade because not every crit is the same dammage
Back to top Go down
Froggy
Normal
Normal
Froggy

PostSubject: Re: Mentalists aren't as good as you would think.   Mentalists aren't as good as you would think. EmptyWed 20 Jul - 15:20

Yeh fair play but if you can crit around 1.3m crit most the time. Most templars knights dont have more than that health so you are sure going to kill them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mentalists aren't as good as you would think.   Mentalists aren't as good as you would think. Empty

Back to top Go down

Mentalists aren't as good as you would think.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next