Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How Much HP Does A Seraph Needs To Survive?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
col_homer
Normal
Normal
col_homer

How Much HP Does A Seraph Needs To Survive? Empty
PostSubject: How Much HP Does A Seraph Needs To Survive?   How Much HP Does A Seraph Needs To Survive? EmptyThu 21 Jul - 16:55

How Much HP Does A Seraph Needs To Survive A Kalgas Kheldor Ankou Hunt?
Back to top Go down
Cassieopeia
Normal
Normal
Cassieopeia

PostSubject: Re: How Much HP Does A Seraph Needs To Survive?   How Much HP Does A Seraph Needs To Survive? EmptyThu 21 Jul - 20:43

B4 kalgas and donor set he used to have 1.2m Hp and could tank ankou and kheld and now with 1.7/8m hp he has to kite due to lower def than knights since kalgas hit him 1.7m xD
Back to top Go down
col_homer
Normal
Normal
col_homer

PostSubject: Re: How Much HP Does A Seraph Needs To Survive?   How Much HP Does A Seraph Needs To Survive? EmptyFri 22 Jul - 2:02

No Not The Tanker RM I Mean The Supporter RM
Back to top Go down
frozened
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: How Much HP Does A Seraph Needs To Survive?   How Much HP Does A Seraph Needs To Survive? EmptyFri 22 Jul - 9:03

If you have a good party where the damage dealers clear all the mobs, the supporter RM will not even get hit once. Therefore, you really don't need to care how much HP a RM have.
Back to top Go down
col_homer
Normal
Normal
col_homer

PostSubject: Re: How Much HP Does A Seraph Needs To Survive?   How Much HP Does A Seraph Needs To Survive? EmptyFri 22 Jul - 11:02

OK thanks but i think Full support seraph are useless here cause when I'm looking for a team no one will take me but they pm me and asking for how much HP do i have I'm beginning to think that this server is ruled by donators and non-donators are hopeless here : ( ps: sorry for what i said before I'll take it back
Back to top Go down
Cassieopeia
Normal
Normal
Cassieopeia

PostSubject: Re: How Much HP Does A Seraph Needs To Survive?   How Much HP Does A Seraph Needs To Survive? EmptyFri 22 Jul - 13:33

I have a level 152 rm with wedge set so the Hp sux but he does survive the giants since they only attack the tanker. The only annoying part of killing kalgas is that the random spawn of the dogs which can kill him. Other than that rm survives o.0
Back to top Go down
KinQ
Normal
Normal
KinQ

PostSubject: Re: How Much HP Does A Seraph Needs To Survive?   How Much HP Does A Seraph Needs To Survive? EmptyFri 22 Jul - 13:47

if you go full sta with decent awakenings and a set +10 + stick with sta piercing, you can get around 300~500k hp wich is enough for kalgas (experience). You can still FS at full sta o.o
Back to top Go down
col_homer
Normal
Normal
col_homer

PostSubject: Re: How Much HP Does A Seraph Needs To Survive?   How Much HP Does A Seraph Needs To Survive? EmptyFri 22 Jul - 16:41

ok thanks i got 500k HP now now all i need is a team = (
Back to top Go down
KinQ
Normal
Normal
KinQ

PostSubject: Re: How Much HP Does A Seraph Needs To Survive?   How Much HP Does A Seraph Needs To Survive? EmptyFri 22 Jul - 23:48

I think that won't be a problem, just search 1 tank + dmg dealer and done :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Much HP Does A Seraph Needs To Survive?   How Much HP Does A Seraph Needs To Survive? Empty

Back to top Go down

How Much HP Does A Seraph Needs To Survive?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Support :: Player to Player Support-
Jump to: