Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

iBobby's Game Master Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
boreto489
Noob
Noob

iBobby's Game Master Application  Empty
PostSubject: iBobby's Game Master Application    iBobby's Game Master Application  EmptySat 6 Aug - 21:20

Candidate For a Game Master

Real Life First Name:Boris
Main Character Name:iBobby
Country of Residence:Bulgaria
City of Residence:Plovdiv
Timezone(GMT):+2h
Languages you speak fluently:English-2x Cambridge certificates(I will continue studying English to get higher level certificate),Bulgarian

What is your gaming schedule for Symphonia FlyFF Game(display in hours):I usually play Symphonia FlyFF in my free time.I play it for five to six hours daily,even more,but when my vacation is over I will play it for two to three hours.

Tell us a little about your personality:I am a student at the best elite School in my city.I am very confident,i practice swimming and mountain biking.I am interested in collecting different types of gem stones.

How long have you been with Symphonia FlyFF? :I have played flyff since I was ten years old,but when I become fourteen one of my friends told me about this private server.He was very pleased whit Symphonia FlyFF so I began playing it.From the first day,I realized how wonderful it is,how many cs clothes and pets were there and it was very fun.People were very friendly.I liked that!

What are your goals as a Game master? :I would like to organize different types of event,and try to tell more people to try the server,like my friend.

Why should we choose you upon the plethora of members applying?:Hmm.I think that I know English very very well,and I think that I will be online every single day,and I will try to help people,when ever I can!

Have you been a GM or had any staff experiences before?:No I haven't.But I dream of being a game master or staff of a game,like Symphonia FlyFF!

Have you ever been kicked, muted or banned from our server?:Yes I have been muted once from the Lord-Chad,for no reason.I have never been rude to people.
Have you ever received any infraction/warning on the forums?:No,never.

If accepted, what will you bring to the GM team?:I will try donate to the server but when I am older,because my parents don't allow me do that yet.I will be very happy and pleased if I become a Game Maser!
Thank you for reading my message,I hope that you will choose me!
Best Wishes:Boris Minkov

Last edited by boreto489 on Sat 6 Aug - 21:30; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I didnt like the topic.)
Back to top Go down

iBobby's Game Master Application
Page 1 of 1