Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mina's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mina
Normal
Normal
Mina

Mina's Application  Empty
PostSubject: Mina's Application    Mina's Application  EmptySun 26 Jun - 17:01

Heya , ♥

Real Life First Name: Mina
Main Character Name: Mina
Country of Residence: Germany
City of Residence: Erbach
Timezone(GMT): GMT +1
Languages you speak fluently: German , English , Russian

What is your gaming schedule for Symphonia FlyFF Game(display in hours): Uhm . . Weekends 10am - 2am ; school days 2pm/5pm - 10pm GMT +1

Tell us a little about your personality: Well . . I love helping and supporting people , as often as I can . I might not know everything , especially what has to do with Flyff - though , I'm willing to learn since I'm interested in Online Games . (: In addition , I just love meeting new people - doesn't matter if it's real life , online games , teamspeak or whatever . Seeing so many people with completly different personalities is what makes a boring life a bit more colorful . c: Uhm . . what else . . I'm pretty creative , but also a perfectionist . Sometimes, it takes me hours to finish something - depends on what I do and how good I can do it , but I do my best . (:

How long have you been with Symphonia FlyFF? : Around 1 week now , I think .

What are your goals as a Gamemaster? : Especially helping and getting to know new people . And , since this is a multilanguage Server , helping people who might not have the best english but speak german , russian , french or spanish , for example .

Why should we choose you upon the plethora of members applying?: [ I'm not sure but I know many people think so when they apply for being GM ] I'm not applying because I want to be a celebrity here and having tons of people PMing me because I'm a GM . I also have no problems understanding english and being serious when needed . Though I can be pretty weird sometimes and just have fun . ;D

Have you been a GM or had any staff experiences before?: I was GM one time on an Audition Online Private Servers . I applyed a few times for being GM on other servers , but they always told me , I'm too young for being one . Still , I kept helping in forums and stuff like that . (:

Have you ever been kicked, muted or banned from our server?: Nope .
Have you ever received any infraction/warning on the forums?: No ~

If accepted, what will you bring to the GM team?: Hmm . . I think , I'll be a helpful but also a 'good mood' part of the team . There are many people from european countries on this server and as far as I know , there aren't many GMs being able to come online at european times . . Also , I have some experiences in using programms like Photoshop / Gimp . If needed , I can help with creative stuff , too . (:

I hope you didn't get bored of reading my application . I hope , I'll be accepted as a part of the team - and I'm fine with it if I'm not , but I'll still try to help people with the stuff I know yet . :)

- Mina ♥
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Mina's Application    Mina's Application  EmptySun 26 Jun - 18:02

it's sad cause it is a really good application but as a gm you need to answer flyff based questions and you don't know much about flyff so i would say learn more stuff and we'll see then ^^
Back to top Go down
Mina
Normal
Normal
Mina

PostSubject: Re: Mina's Application    Mina's Application  EmptySun 26 Jun - 18:21

Hehe, yea . That's fine . c:

But actually, I'm not sure what I really have to know .. o:
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Mina's Application    Mina's Application  EmptySun 26 Jun - 19:40

everything flyff related i dun know how much you do know XD but yeah everything of our server atleast so that you can help the people that ask stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mina's Application    Mina's Application  Empty

Back to top Go down

Mina's Application
Page 1 of 1