Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yojimbo/WoogyBoo apply!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yojimbo
Noob
Noob

Yojimbo/WoogyBoo apply! Empty
PostSubject: Yojimbo/WoogyBoo apply!   Yojimbo/WoogyBoo apply! EmptyWed 29 Jun - 21:49

OK SO THE BIGGEST reason i made this application is that whenever a CM is not present like the time this is posted I can name them but it wont change anything, people take the liberty of harassing players and spamm( im very active on forums and on xat.)

* Must be able to write & read English clearly
* Need to follow orders given
* Need to follow all the steps in the application
(if you disagree with any of these don't even consider making an application)
I Agree with all of the above

Real Life First Name:Ivan
Main Character Name:Yojimbo
Country of Residence:Sweden
City of Residence:Stockholm
Timezone(GMT):+1
Languages you speak fluently:Swedish,English,Croatian

What is your gaming schedule for Symphonia FlyFF Game(display in hours):4-7h

Tell us a little about your personality:I'm 18 I am an out going person I am calm until i see injustice, I like to talk to people I am friendly but i can be mean when needed

How long have you been with Symphonia FlyFF? :Sadly and probably a big minus to my application I have not played Symphonia flyff for very long! BUT
I enjoy playing and talking on xat to people! So my stay will most likely not be short

What are your goals as a Chat Moderator? : Create order and peace? you probably heard that many times but u can trust me when i say that I WILL Keep the chat box clean from spammers/advertisers and most importantly racism and harassment, these are thing that i will not tolerate and THE MAIN reason I made this application

Why should we choose you upon the plethora of members applying?:well like i stated above I am a man of justice, I am nice but i am not afraid to get mean if i have to, I dont care about my personal reputation aslong as everything is in order

Have you been a CM or had any staff experiences before?:Yes, I have been Both Head-GM/GM on several servers, wont name them because i see it as advertisement, I have been CM or owner on all the servers that I have worked on so I have experience and use common sense in all situations

Have you ever been kicked, muted or banned from our server?:
NEVER
Have you ever received any infraction/warning on the forums?:NEVER

If accepted, what will you bring to the CM team?:Everything That i have stated above, if i don't do as I have said ^ feel free to demote me and ban me if you so wish.

Sincerely,

Ivan/WoogyBoo/Yojimbo
Back to top Go down
skyla1031
Normal
Normal
skyla1031

PostSubject: Re: Yojimbo/WoogyBoo apply!   Yojimbo/WoogyBoo apply! EmptyWed 29 Jun - 21:53

u are a wonderful guy and always helping people i hope u get it or help the game some how
Back to top Go down
hanoh121
Noob
Noob
hanoh121

PostSubject: Re: Yojimbo/WoogyBoo apply!   Yojimbo/WoogyBoo apply! EmptySun 3 Jul - 18:51

WoW what a nice app +1 i'd like you as a chat mod man xD
Back to top Go down
Yojimbo
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Yojimbo/WoogyBoo apply!   Yojimbo/WoogyBoo apply! EmptySun 3 Jul - 23:38

hanoh121 wrote:

WOW thank you for the kind words, but i think I missed that train, thnx though.
Back to top Go down
hanoh121
Noob
Noob
hanoh121

PostSubject: Re: Yojimbo/WoogyBoo apply!   Yojimbo/WoogyBoo apply! EmptySun 3 Jul - 23:40

Yojimbo wrote:
hanoh121 wrote:

WOW thank you for the kind words, but i think I missed that train, thnx though.

what i meant is i would like somuone like you in chat to control all the poeple xD
Back to top Go down
Yojimbo
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Yojimbo/WoogyBoo apply!   Yojimbo/WoogyBoo apply! EmptySun 3 Jul - 23:45

I know :) just said it was proabably a bit too late for me :P

we got a new CM and he seems like a cool guy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yojimbo/WoogyBoo apply!   Yojimbo/WoogyBoo apply! Empty

Back to top Go down

Yojimbo/WoogyBoo apply!
Page 1 of 1