Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yojimbo/woogyboos application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yojimbo
Noob
Noob

Yojimbo/woogyboos application Empty
PostSubject: Yojimbo/woogyboos application   Yojimbo/woogyboos application EmptyThu 30 Jun - 12:17

* Must be able to write & read English clearly
* Need to follow orders given
* Need to follow all the steps in the application
(if you disagree with any of these don't even consider making an application)

Real Life First Name:Ivan
Main Character Name:Yojimbo
Country of Residence:Sweden
City of Residence:Stockholm
Timezone(GMT):GMT +1
Languages you speak fluently:
Swedish,English and Croatian (i do know very basic spanish aswell)

What is your gaming schedule for Symphonia FlyFF Game(display in hours): More than 4h guaranteed (always on xat and forums)

Tell us a little about your personality:I'm an out going person I enjoy sports and hanging out with friends, I love to play games and I am a very helpful and friendly by nature. English is my 3rd language so it might not be the best, but I hope it will do. I also love to travel I have been in almost every part of the world (Asia,Europe, Australia) so two to go i guess :)

How long have you been with Symphonia FlyFF? :Sadly, and a BIG minus to my application because it will sound very ridiculous that I apply after only playing one and a half day, but I hope It wont discourage you :)

What are your goals as a Gamemaster? : My goals as you might already know from my CM application I wanna help in every way possible, I want to be a role model to the children playing

Why should we choose you upon the plethora of members applying?:Very hard to say since there are probably better choices than me, but I guess my personality and my friendly helpful nature could support me somewhat in this matter. Also I do have experience(look below)

Have you been a GM or had any staff experiences before?:YES SIR! I have been Head-GM @ one server and regular GM at two other, I wont name them here, but do add me at MSN or PC me in xat and i will tell you the names.

Have you ever been kicked, muted or banned from our server?:NEVER
Have you ever received any infraction/warning on the forums?:NEVER

If accepted, what will you bring to the GM team?:All the knowledge and happiness that I possess, and hopefully I will be a good addition to the team

Sincerely,

Yojimbo/WoogyBoo
Back to top Go down
Cassieopeia
Normal
Normal
Cassieopeia

PostSubject: Re: Yojimbo/woogyboos application   Yojimbo/woogyboos application EmptyFri 1 Jul - 10:34

It'sfun reading the application XD Good luck ^^
Back to top Go down
Yojimbo
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Yojimbo/woogyboos application   Yojimbo/woogyboos application EmptyFri 1 Jul - 13:17

Lol why was it fun to read :P? was it bad?

And thank you.
Back to top Go down
Cassieopeia
Normal
Normal
Cassieopeia

PostSubject: Re: Yojimbo/woogyboos application   Yojimbo/woogyboos application EmptyFri 1 Jul - 13:55

its pretty XD
Back to top Go down
Yojimbo
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Yojimbo/woogyboos application   Yojimbo/woogyboos application EmptyFri 1 Jul - 15:46

Hahaha :) thnx :P
Back to top Go down
skyla1031
Normal
Normal
skyla1031

PostSubject: GL i hope u get it   Yojimbo/woogyboos application EmptySat 2 Jul - 14:49

hai i see looking at your appy it is all around so good luck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yojimbo/woogyboos application   Yojimbo/woogyboos application Empty

Back to top Go down

Yojimbo/woogyboos application
Page 1 of 1