Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Linyakal quitting Gamemaster (GM) and Ichaa (GM)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Linyakal
Noob
Noob
Linyakal

Linyakal quitting Gamemaster (GM) and Ichaa (GM) Empty
PostSubject: Linyakal quitting Gamemaster (GM) and Ichaa (GM)   Linyakal quitting Gamemaster (GM) and Ichaa (GM) EmptyTue 16 Aug - 3:29

Well just wanted to make this post to tell you Symphonia Flyff I'm quitting as GM. and so is Ichaa
Currently I have issues inreal life that isn't allowing me to get on anymore but not only that school is coming up for me and I need to start focusing on school and for Ichaa he has school soon and wants to focus on it.

Linyakal:I'm sorry I wasn't an active GM at first I tryed my best but I understand now I can't handle being a GM. I enjoyed being a Symphonia Flyff GM and Im glad that I was able to be picked. This is all I have to say this is my last farewell ! Maybe see Symphonia Flyff once my situation is better!
Ichaa: Im sorry too I was an unactive GM but now that school is coming up for me I can't be on all the time and handle the responsibilities as a GM I hope that you all forgive me and Linyakal for quitting GM and also look foreword to the new GM's

To Ryan thanks for making me the first GM on this server! and also for everything else you have done. you the best ): you make a great Admin and have awesome updates for the server and you keep working on your server no matter what. I hope your server grows into the best server.

To Samantha and Cassie: Keep up the good work as GM's you two are doing a wonderful job and make awesome GM's it was great meeting you and hope to see you later in the future.

To Ichaa: Your a great friend and person sir you a noob too but your the only person I hang out with in this game on my GM and also everywhere It was nice knowing you to sir R.I.P.

Well this is all I can say and put into words..

Goodbye Symphonia Flyff!
- Linyakal ( R.I.P.)
-Ichaa =[ (R.I.P)
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Linyakal quitting Gamemaster (GM) and Ichaa (GM)   Linyakal quitting Gamemaster (GM) and Ichaa (GM) EmptyTue 16 Aug - 13:50

i already said bye on msn but i'll say it again bye bye jeff and i hope everything works out irl.

i don't say bye 2 ichaa cause i still got him on msn :P
Back to top Go down
Cassieopeia
Normal
Normal
Cassieopeia

PostSubject: Re: Linyakal quitting Gamemaster (GM) and Ichaa (GM)   Linyakal quitting Gamemaster (GM) and Ichaa (GM) EmptyTue 16 Aug - 14:03

QQQQQQ I wont get to bully linya no more and me will miss yellow ichaa QQ hope to see u guys around someday QQ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Linyakal quitting Gamemaster (GM) and Ichaa (GM)   Linyakal quitting Gamemaster (GM) and Ichaa (GM) Empty

Back to top Go down

Linyakal quitting Gamemaster (GM) and Ichaa (GM)
Page 1 of 1