Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Edward's GameMaster Application!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CarloTribal
Noob
Noob

Edward's GameMaster Application! Empty
PostSubject: Edward's GameMaster Application!   Edward's GameMaster Application! EmptyTue 7 Jun - 12:59

What is your real name?:My real name is John

What is your in-game name?: My ingame name is Edward

How old are you?: I am 15 years old. 27-02-1995.

Where in the world are you located?: I live in Greece

What time zone are you located in?:GMT+2.

How long have you been playing Flyff (Private + Real servers)?:Well, i have been playing eFlyff for over 6 years now. I played eFlyff for a while but then i heard from Flyff private servers and wanted to know how it was like. The first time i played a Flyff private server was about 5 years ago and i haven't done anything else since then.

How long have you played SymphoniaFlyff?:I think almost 2weeks.

Can you be active?:Yes, i'm online on the chat and/or ingame every day.

Have you ever been banned for any reason?: No, i have never been banned.

How much time do you spend now on the forums and in-game?: I have no idea how much time i exactly spent ingame and on the forum, but i know it's a lot.

Have you had previous experience as a (Flyff) Game Master?:Yes, i have been an Admin on a V15 server, a moderator on three other servers and Gm on other 7servers.

Tell us a little about yourself:Well, my name is John. I'm 15 years old and will turn 16 in February. I like to hang around with my friends, to fitness, to play games and i like girls haha. My Favorite music is Hip-Hop and Roc.In my free time i like playing Football or Flyff.

Explain why you think you would be a good GM on SymphoniaFlyff: . I can speak several languages so that's very handy when there are french players that can't speak any English.I can help people with their questions and give answers.I will be all time online.I will always follow the rules and dont break them!

What interests you most about the GM position, and why do you want it?:The server has grown a lot the last few months. First there was only Linyakal to help people with issues but since the community has grown so fast they just can't handle the job with just a few GM's anymore. Many people have been pming me with questions if I could spawn weapons for them, or if I would check their account if it was banned. All those times i had to say:''Sorry, i can't help you because i simply don't have the powers to do it.'' If i would be a Gm, I would be a very active Gm that would solve a lot of problems that players have.

Will you follow the (GM) rules and behave at all times? Yes, you got my word (:

If you have any questions feel free to pm me on the forum or on MSN.
I think i don't have to give my MSN anymore since most of you already have it.
If you don't have my MSN and need to talk to me, just pm me here.
Thanks in advance!

Back to top Go down

Edward's GameMaster Application!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Apply for a Staff Position :: Game Master-
Jump to: