Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

System[32] Gamemaster Application ;)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
System[32]
Noob
Noob

System[32] Gamemaster Application ;) Empty
PostSubject: System[32] Gamemaster Application ;)   System[32] Gamemaster Application ;) EmptyFri 17 Jun - 12:31

Hey,im Dominic and i'd like to apply for the position of Game Master. You may find this thread a little lengthy, but it will hopefully allow you to see fully; if i am qualified for the position and that i can handle the responsibility.

I am 18 years old. I currently attend Modeling Mans. I have had a strong passion for games and entering the Games Industry from a very early age and after discovering this particular FlyFF private server, i'd like to lend my experience and commitment towards it after taking a very strong liking to it.

First of all, i'd like to explain i have no prior experience in being a GM on a FlyFF server, but the following details will hopefully demonstrate how i can be a valuable asset to your current GM team.

My main acomplishment is being apart of a large gaming organisation known as GE (Gaming Excellence) Clan, which ran a number of Counter-Strike: Source servers, which is a Massively Multiplayer Online Shooter. Using my natural knowledge and passion i rose to Community Manager within the first few months of being apart of this gaming organisation. I acquired more and more responsibility as time went on and my tasks included: Being an Gamemaster of 8 servers holding around 300 players at any given time; handling discipline to admins who assisted in keeping players within our rules on the servers; offering my advice to improve servers and suggest new admins who showed potential; configuring and keeping the servers stable (The server ran in Linux and i have gained valuable knowledge about using and running Linux based servers to use along side my knowledge of configuring and keeping Windows servers stable); running events and a small radio that broadcasted throughout our servers and i also contributed in donations and attending a popular lan called I-Series with this clan, assisting in setting up activities and managing a HD camera to promote our clan in a youtube video.

This was no easy task, but i commited and dedicated my time towards it and i have gained much from being apart of this for over a year. Eventually the now 7 year old MMO shooter began to fall in standards and people began to move on.

Along side this i also achieved GM status on a Special Force Philippines (Not gonna tell my name) which was very popular at the time and is much more like the kind of tasks i expect i would undertake as a GM of your prestigious server. I would spend most of my time on GM Island, handling player tickets, fixing any bugs they have encountered and running events, if possible, making my own up and offering worthy rewards to keep people interested, which often ended in either pure delight or chaos and a barrel of laughs I also know most of the Game Master Commands.

With this experience, i'd like to be given the chance to prove myself on this FlyFF server and help improve and draw the community closer together. Fun and games is my speciality and i would offer a wide variety of events and assist those who are in need of any questions answering.

I would also like to mention that i am Level 1 player here,im just having fun going around the places in Flyff :)

I apologise if this post is too long, but this is the real me and if nothing else.

If you managed to read all this and not get bored, a round of applause to you and thank you for taking the time to read this.

I look forward to continuing to play on this server regardless of any outcomes.

Regards,

~Handsome Domz ;O
Back to top Go down
System[32]
Noob
Noob

System[32] Gamemaster Application ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: System[32] Gamemaster Application ;)   System[32] Gamemaster Application ;) EmptyFri 17 Jun - 12:34

Wating for any replys Negative or Possitive :D
Back to top Go down

System[32] Gamemaster Application ;)
Page 1 of 1